Post-Game Talk: bruins @ Rangers

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
People at the end of the thread blaming George. Game could have been way out of control if it weren't for him.

Crazy people will going to blame him for a breakaway goal and a fluke off of Trouba. I hate this fanbase sometimes. I feel sorry for Igor because he's got so much pressure to perform on his shoulders where the defense in front of him his ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE. So much in fact that we've got to put Mika on the damn blue line for offense on the PP.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This coach loves Strome. So glad we only lost a useless player in Spooner

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Meh not overall but there was a ton of just poor execution for the first 45 minutes. Like poor skill plays. They were playing decently defensively and generating chances but a flubbed pass here and shanked shot there was holding them back.
Against demonstratively the best team in the NHL, I'll take a "pass here, shot there" game.

Reactions: klingsor

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Better team won. We had a few moments but not enough
Boston knew the key to our offense was our lateral passing, and they had none of it. Bet Tony would've read that play better than Trouba on the left boards on the PP and started the pinch earlier to keep the puck alive instead of getting trapped for a SHG breakaway

Reactions: egelband

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Trade Strome ASAP. Guy cant score. Hands of stone. He has been crap for at least a month now. Why he was on the ice at the end there is mind boggling. Might as well put Kakko out there and try the faceoff with someone else
Bingo!!! And before I hear "Well Kakko has to earn it during the game to be out there in the final 30 seconds" Strome should not be out there in that situation. I would rather take my chances with Zibby taking the faceoff.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Exactly. They're disciplined, and skirt the line when it comes to interfering. Try to get fancy, and you just end up losing the puck. When the Rangers bigger players started asserting themselves, they had Boston on their heels. These are lessons that need to be learned.
It’s like they think every player on the other team has the puck.

Reactions: Richard Banger

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Poorly coached game. Cant be stressed enough. They were sloppy from the start and when the PPs came the coaching staff allowed free reign. Especially after the first one...they clearly didnt have it to be trying the extra passes that they like and they clearly just needed to shoot the puck. Its despicable that the COACHING staff did not intervene and get them to shoot the puck.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Why did this team not shoot the puck all night on the PP? Are they coaching themselves? Huge game in the midst of a winning streak and the coaching staff layer an egg

Our offense sucked all game, very perimeter, lots of dump and chase.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Meh not overall but there was a ton of just poor execution for the first 45 minutes. Like poor skill plays. They were playing decently defensively and generating chances but a flubbed pass here and shanked shot there was holding them back.

A lot of unforced errors for sure. I do think that it was a byproduct of their timing and rhythm being thrown off by the Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad