3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
Skjei Strome and Fast. These are the three players that need to be moved. They are not part of this core. They provide little to nothing to the build of this team. I'll take a burnt out Kreider at 7 mil over the fraud that is Ryan Strome.

Reactions: Mikachu93

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Lindgren showing is exactly why trading for a “Trent Frederic and John Beecher would add some similar traits like Lindgren.” Makes sense to me. Meanwhile, Studnicka is likely their best prospect however

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Fox can't do it all by himself but nice to see him trying to elevate in these games. Fil is trending very well. Kaapo is trending well. Lindgren will be great to fill in the D on a cheap contract for a few years while we wait out Staal and Girardi's $1.11M yearly buyout cap hit. Can't complain.

Reactions: egelband

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Lemmy and Lindgren everyone else garbage.
Lindgren is awesome to watch. When this team makes the playoffs again we will really appreciate a player like him.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Clearly missing Tony and Igor. First goal doesn’t happen with Igor in net IMO. Not to say Georgiev played poorly, he was fine. Bruins didn’t do much of anything offensively, we contained them extremely well. Didn’t really notice Pastrnak or Marchand at all. They just got a flukey goal.

I’m impressed by this team’s resilience. We may not have completed this comeback, but this team is almost never out of a game.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Basically a fluky goal was the difference. Boston put on a clinic defensively. These are the games that this team needs to learn that you have to grind out, and realize you can't play too fancy. Boston just doesn't allow it. Not nearly the disaster people in the GDT were making it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad