3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Nope...not a chance we beat Boston in a series. Tony wouldnt have helped yesterday, the whole team was flat, Zibanajad turned the puck over all game, especially on the pp. Wasnt our game.
I would not base what we CAN or COULD do on that game yesterday nor was I attempting to do so . Sorry for giving you that impression . In a 7 games series...I still think we could . I don't think the Bruins are that good outside of one line ....and I still think they are slow.

Reactions: egelband

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I would not base what we CAN or COULD do on that game yesterday nor was I attempting to do so . Sorry for giving you that impression . In a 7 games series...I still think we could . I don't think the Bruins are that good outside of one line ....and I still think they are slow.

Wasnt based on yesterday it's based on our roster vs theirs. We are the youngest team in the league, basically have 3 or 4 top 6 players and a grouping of 3rd liners( at this point) and a left side d that isnt really inspiring at this point. There are holes throughout the roster at this point, it will get better but we arent ready now. If they didnt beat us in 5 games I'd be surprised, they swept 3-0 this year.

Deleted member 23124

Doc was ok 10 years ago but is a shell of himself now. Lots of ppl hate him off the bat because he's a NJD guy but if you ignore that he wasn't bad for national broadcasts. He's confident enough to disagree with Mr. Shoe Hitter himself, unlike yesterday's company man who called the game and agreed with every idiotic thing that came out of Milbury's mouth
I didn't care what he was -- that voice makes me cringe...it's worse than nails on a chalkboard.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Wasnt based on yesterday it's based on our roster vs theirs. We are the youngest team in the league, basically have 3 or 4 top 6 players and a grouping of 3rd liners( at this point) and a left side d that isnt really inspiring at this point. There are holes throughout the roster at this point, it will get better but we arent ready now. If they didnt beat us in 5 games I'd be surprised, they swept 3-0 this year.
We'll have to agree to disagree...

Deleted member 23124

Nope...not a chance we beat Boston in a series. Tony wouldnt have helped yesterday, the whole team was flat, Zibanajad turned the puck over all game, especially on the pp. Wasnt our game.
Bees had passing lanes locked up tight...everytime we tried a pass (especially just inside their blueline, the puck would hit a Bruin stick....they also did a perfect job of keeping the slot clear....almost all of our shots came from the outside -- which most teams will live with 99 out of 100 times.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
there were people in the game thread complaining that Buch did that stating that he could have cost us a PP.

There is no way in hell you remain idle when your teammate take a cheap shot like that. GTFO here
Anyone complaining about that but doesn't know CRAP about how important Buch's retaliation was. The rat gets away with murder to begin with....imagine allowing him to get away with that?

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Bees had passing lanes locked up tight...everytime we tried a pass (especially just inside their blueline, the puck would hit a Bruin stick....they also did a perfect job of keeping the slot clear....almost all of our shots came from the outside -- which most teams will live with 99 out of 100 times.
Sounds like their pr o scouting department was working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad