Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XVI- Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
To understand what Beecher's game is, just simply go watch the replays of Michigan or check out the numerous clips I post. He's also been very compatible with two high-end prospects in Hughes and Power, making him even more versatile to a team's lineup.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I do watch the clips, and they look nice, but I wouldn’t presume to have perspective without watching games which I don’t have time for.

I do greatly appreciate your insights, it makes me feel slightly more competent when these new kids come around.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I do watch the clips, and they look nice, but I wouldn’t presume to have perspective without watching games which I don’t have time for.

I do greatly appreciate your insights, it makes me feel slightly more competent when these new kids come around.

No worries at all, in fact, I welcome dialogue like this. I don't expect the casual fan to be as in-tune with these prospects as someone like myself. Not because I'm smarter or anything like that, but just because I dedicate so much time into watching all of these players. It's a lot to do and if I didn't truly love it, I don't think I could do it either.

Beecher is a really solid professional prospect to have in the system. I think he signs after this season and finishes the year in Providence on a tryout.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
No worries at all, in fact, I welcome dialogue like this. I don't expect the casual fan to be as in-tune with these prospects as someone like myself. Not because I'm smarter or anything like that, but just because I dedicate so much time into watching all of these players. It's a lot to do and if I didn't truly love it, I don't think I could do it either.

Beecher is a really solid professional prospect to have in the system. I think he signs after this season and finishes the year in Providence on a tryout.

I watch every one of your videos you post, and I read every one of your tweets and replies. Just want to let you know how appreciative I am for them - too hard for a busy guy to find all of that analysis in one place otherwise. Please keep it up!

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
I watch every one of your videos you post, and I read every one of your tweets and replies. Just want to let you know how appreciative I am for them - too hard for a busy guy to find all of that analysis in one place otherwise. Please keep it up!

Much appreciated! The good definitely outweighs the bad in this regard.

Reactions: HustleB

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
That's a most welcome focus this week.

The 2-3 times I've sat down intending to watch a BU game this season, I haven't been able to get past the point of focusing on how much BU sucks. And I definitely haven't been able to get a read on Gallagher's defense.

Great insights as always.

You're telling me!! I suffered through hours of video.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
That's a most welcome focus this week.

The 2-3 times I've sat down intending to watch a BU game this season, I haven't been able to get past the point of focusing on how much BU sucks. And I definitely haven't been able to get a read on Gallagher's defense.

Great insights as always.

BU was so good for many years. What has happened to the program?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

man this kid is getting me pretty intrigued, last year, too many here said he was a man among boys and his 50-60 pt season meant nothing, now he`s a boy amongst men and while I`m sure he`s not close to being a finished product, to watch a bloody freshman with the croutons to move the puck like this is simply refreshing. I gotta go back and dig up the Lohrei draft thread to see what people were saying then

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
man this kid is getting me pretty intrigued, last year, too many here said he was a man among boys and his 50-60 pt season meant nothing, now he`s a boy amongst men and while I`m sure he`s not close to being a finished product, to watch a bloody freshman with the croutons to move the puck like this is simply refreshing. I gotta go back and dig up the Lohrei draft thread to see what people were saying then
The kid certainly has a pair

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The kid certainly has a pair
how tall is this kid again? 6`5 or something? Hoping he is spending some time in the weight room, bulk up but not the point he can`t move as well or be as mobile. I still don`t know a ton about him but from what I`ve read here from fans, appears the kid is coachable and has a good attitude so that`s gotta count for something. Any nasty to his game?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
how tall is this kid again? 6`5 or something? Hoping he is spending some time in the weight room, bulk up but not the point he can`t move as well or be as mobile. I still don`t know a ton about him but from what I`ve read here from fans, appears the kid is coachable and has a good attitude so that`s gotta count for something. Any nasty to his game?
6'4 or 6'5
He has some nasty

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Thanks for the replies. Has recruiting been a problem for O'Connell, or something else?

Pandolfo would likely be a good coach but how would he fare with recruiting?
They've got a decent Freshman class after a few lackluster years, he's had to fill some big shoes coaching wise to fill and imo he hasn't been up to the task
Pandolfo played and coached in the NHL, that's enough for a lot of kids and parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad