Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XVI- Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
For what it's worth, Corey Pronman on Jeremy Swayman in August 2020:

Athleticism: Below-average
Hockey Sense: Above-average

Swayman was about as good as you could have hoped for between his AHL and NHL games last season as a rookie pro. His poise and sense are very impressive. He has a true high level ability to read the play and react to what’s going on with calmness and efficiency. Swayman doesn’t have the lateral explosiveness to make highlight reel saves, but he makes up for it by often never needing to do so and a refined technique. He looks like a quality backup goaltender who can be a starter in a pinch.​

Corey Pronman on Jeremy Swayman in August 2018:

Swayman had a breakout campaign where he was one of the top goalies in Hockey East. He’s an aggressive goalie with his positional play, with above-average athleticism for a 6-foot-2 goalie giving him the ability to play that way and recover if needed. He battles well when he gives up second chances and has decent hockey sense, as well.​

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I got a glimpse of the intro to this new show coming, and it's awesome. If the programming is half as good as the intro, it will be great. @BruinsNetwork may shoot me for sharing but, oh well
BruinsNetwork.PNG

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Most underappreciated prospect in the system, which I don’t get because he’s as prototypical of a Bruin as it gets. Can’t wait to see him get spot duty this year if he can finally stay healthy.
I have beaten his drum multiple times. I would have him at either 3 or 4 for prospects on this team. He will definitely get his cup of coffee with the Bruins this season.

Reactions: bbfan419

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Not that we'll ever see him again in North America but Roman Bychkov was loaned to a KHL team called Amur Khabarovsk today

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Super cool, definitely looking forward to these once all the seasons get going.

Thanks. My plan, along with the stats updates, is to key in on one player each week, but that depends mostly on who I get to watch and how much on any given week.

I don't want to spend time on the AHL guys as we already have @Saxon Eric who provides excellent updates from Providence already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad