Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIV - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
all the non scxouts on here hated this pick looks like the Bruins scouts know better.
haven`t heard from those "non scxouts" lately, wonder why? :sarcasm:

Other than watching whatever clips there are uploaded online showing off a kids skills, I typically have never heard of 99% of prospects in the draft so I don`t try to offer much of a definitive position on them. If it`s a kid I`ve seen live which hasn`t happened much since covid then I`ll pipe up but I`m still usually wrong there, I am the guy who exclaimed Caron would be a Bruin for 10 years:eek:

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Just saw Brady Lyle is leading the AHL in goals by a defenseman. What’s the projected ETA for him in the NHL?
I think he gets a cup of coffee next year at the NHL level when we get around to defensemen number 10 or so. Other than that I think it depends on some of the other guys and the deals they get.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
all the non scxouts on here hated this pick looks like the Bruins scouts know better.
I mean at this point, I don't get too excited about a prospect until they start playing in the AHL. You can look great in the USHL, NCAA, CHL, etc., and still not be a great pro. Lohrei is looking great right now and I am excited to see him make the next step, but all the non scouts that have hated picks in the past have ended up right after the guys they disliked had great draft +1 or +2 years in various leagues that weren't the AHL or NHL.

aguineapig

Brady Lyle is reminiscent of Johnny Boychuck in some ways, good size RHD man with big shot, needs work in own end and skating. Keep in mind with Johnny Rocket he spent five years in AHL before hitting the big time. Lyle being signed as a free agent is like playing with house money. May take time but the payoff could be big. Besides Boston is owed another Lyle after the Danny Cater debacle.
43378---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Don't post much since I left the Boston area, but I'm attending the U18 championship in Dallas. Don Sweeney is here watching Russia/USA. Said hello, he was in a great mood. Tons of great prospects tonight.
Good tourney so far, USA losing out early must be a let down being on home ice. Should be a good final tonight - Canada vs Russia. Canada beat the Swedes and the 15 year old kid Bedard got 3 goals, he even tried the Michigan move behind the net. Russia has a lethal sniper in Michkov with 11 goals in 6 games. The top 5 scorers are on both teams with the 15 year old being in 2nd spot.

Reactions: Raleighfern

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
1 goal this year for Stud. Our top prospect and thought to be our future 1 or 2 C. Those that watched him down at Providence this year.... How concerned should we be?

Really hoping he becomes a man over the off-season. Need him at 190 at the very least.

Reactions: Lo97 and HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad