Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIV - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara

That last guy might look good on Krejci’s wing :sarcasm:

Cehlarik has been the leader of the tourney for most of it, he has 7 pts in 4 games

Liam Kirk of Great Britain leads in goals with 5.

There has been a lot of upsets, hopefully a lot in the knock out stage.

Weird tournament so far as most NHL stars stayed away from this by a country mile.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Cehlarik has been the leader of the tourney for most of it, he has 7 pts in 4 games

Liam Kirk of Great Britain leads in goals with 5.

There has been a lot of upsets, hopefully a lot in the knock out stage.

Weird tournament so far as most NHL stars stayed away from this by a country mile.
Liam Kirk, did that kid play in the OHL? Might be another, too lazy to hit googles:)

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Reactions: Gordoff

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
It is a complete level field this year, they opened it up to 16 teams.

Here is the stats page, he may not be the leader after today though.
IIHF - Statistics 2021 IIHF ICE HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Yes Odaat Kirk did and was not bad by his stats with the Peterborough Petes

Liam Kirk Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com
ah cool, thx, the only reason his name sounded familiar was my buddy who lives in Peterborough and has been a long time Petes fan and STH was on facebook with his 10 year old son who was wearing a Kirk jersey, no clue how I even remembered that:)

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Cehrlik having himself a good World tournament so far.

I'm happy for him...He can play in the NHL but highly unlikely in Boston.

IIHF - Cehlarik sparks the Slovak engine

Nine days into the 2021 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship, the top scorer is Slovakia’s Peter Cehlarik, with three goals and five assists for eight points in five games. The eighth point – which broke a tie with Denmark’s Nicklas Jensen and Kazakhstan’s Roman Starchenko – broke a scoreless tie in the third period of a key game with Denmark, and held up as the game-winning goal.

A third-round draft pick by the Boston Bruins in 2013, Cehlarik played in the Bruins organization for four seasons. While he registered 11 points in 40 NHL games over that time, he spent most of that period with the AHL’s Providence Bruins. He reached a crossroads in the summer of 2020, with so much uncertainty in the world.

We were looking for what my best options were in Europe,” he said. “It was kind of a crazy free-agent market last summer. A lot of teams and leagues obviously struggled with the COVID stuff, so it took a while to figure out where I was gonna play but, I ended up in Leksand and I think it was the right decision for me. I got lots of ice time and I’ve been able to develop into a leader on the team.”

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Did the Bruins sign or release Robert Lantosi?

He had a very good world tournament. Ended up with 6 pts in 8 games and a plus 4 playing on the top line with Cehlarik.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad