Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIV - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I would expect a big game from him playing against 16 Yr olds.
He is three years older.
Its like a AAA peewee team playing a AAA bantam team.
Mostly 2 year difference playing against the best 16 and 17 year olds in the United States, they're not some run of the mill AAA team.
That said he has struggled against his peers and I hope he does another year in the USHL cause I'm not sure he's ready for the NCAA just yet

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Friday night wrap
Duran 1 shots -3 in a 7-4 loss to NTDP U-17 team, Youngstown plays out the string tonight as their season mercifully come to an end.
Lorhei goal, 3 shots in a 8-4 loss
Schmaltz goal 3 shots -1
Last regular season game tonight as well, however Green Bay is comfortably in the playoffs
Still no sign of Mason Langenbrunner with Sioux City , he's still listed on the roster though
I want to congratulate the USHL on a successful regular season, their teams were able to play between 49-54 games not including scrimmages with NAHL teams and they'll (hopefully) be 3 rounds of playoffs, big thumbs up from me

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Mostly 2 year difference playing against the best 16 and 17 year olds in the United States, they're not some run of the mill AAA team.
That said he has struggled against his peers and I hope he does another year in the USHL cause I'm not sure he's ready for the NCAA just yet
Dont get me wrong it was awesome to see this great performance, should do wonders with his confidence.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I wish you hadn’t shared that. It has tempered my excitement for the player. Granted, I’ve only seen and read about the guy on here, and he certainly looks dominant in his league.

If those other two guys represent the exclusive club Lohrei just joined, well...here’s hoping our guy turns out better long-term.

Ronald Attard at eliteprospects.com

Alexander Yakovenko at eliteprospects.com
The Russian was a flash in the pan here, curious pro career so far
Attard is very good, basically carries a mediocre College team, probably turns pro after next season

Reactions: Kegs and Friar85

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
The Russian was a flash in the pan here, curious pro career so far
Attard is very good, basically carries a mediocre College team, probably turns pro after next season
Would love to know his deal, ethnic Ukrainian name, born in Kazakhstan, played for Russia internationally and has played professionally in Switzerland and Finland. Curious is right.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I wish you hadn’t shared that. It has tempered my excitement for the player. Granted, I’ve only seen and read about the guy on here, and he certainly looks dominant in his league.

If those other two guys represent the exclusive club Lohrei just joined, well...here’s hoping our guy turns out better long-term.

Lmao.... so you’re ure going off 2 players as your basis for this? One of which is still in college. I’d be excited and ignore the rest. We have a good one here.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006

He sounds like a unicorn! Hoping he is our next Bobby Orr and before everyone loses their crap, I know their is only one Orr but we can hope!

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Lmao.... so you’re ure going off 2 players as your basis for this? One of which is still in college. I’d be excited and ignore the rest. We have a good one here.
Let's all not get too excited and ahead of ourselves yet.
I want to see how he competes with players his own age in College next year, then we will have a better idea of the upside.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Saturday night
Duran finished out the season with a 3-1 win,
His final stat line was 47 games played ,8 goals 11 assist, I certainly didn't watch him as much as Lohrei or Schmaltz but the games I did view he was consistently inconsistent, now we wait and see where he plays next year
Lorhei and Schmaltz got blown out 6-0, had a feeling Green Bay was gonna mail it in so I watched a rather exciting night of MMA instead
Best of 3 vs Muskegon starts Friday night, that's a winnable series for them

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
It's kind of amazing how polarized people are about Lohrei. Some thinking he is an elite prospect, others acting like he's 7th round fodder.

In reality, he seems like a perfectly good second round type prospect, which, remarkably, is exactly what he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad