Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XII- Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
So what’s up with Beecher? Still injured? I thought he’d be Mich go to guy this season but it’s looking like he’ll be 4-5 deep on his own team! Man they brought in some high-end offensive talent! But let’s not be swayed by just the stats. Beecher is a big body with an effortless stride. He’ll make a lot of things happen in all zones.
What else is going on with every other prospect? I think Kuntar plays his 1st college game tonite? What about Hall from Yale? Anyone else I’m missing?

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
So what’s up with Beecher? Still injured? I thought he’d be Mich go to guy this season but it’s looking like he’ll be 4-5 deep on his own team! Man they brought in some high-end offensive talent! But let’s not be swayed by just the stats. Beecher is a big body with an effortless stride. He’ll make a lot of things happen in all zones.
What else is going on with every other prospect? I think Kuntar plays his 1st college game tonite? What about Hall from Yale? Anyone else I’m missing?
He was the first line center in the first game, so what do you mean he'll be 4-5 deep.

I'm no college hockey expert. This is a real question and not a dig.

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
He was the first line center in the first game, so what do you mean he'll be 4-5 deep.

I'm no college hockey expert. This is a real question and not a dig.
Ya no dig at Beecher - I think he’s top notch...but they have some high end freshman that are lighting it up - Johnson, Bordeleau, Beniers, Brisson...nice to see him healthy and get his first tonite!

Reactions: HustleB

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
Nick Wolff plays for DVTK Jegesmedvek Miskolc the only team from Hungary in the Slovak Tipos Extra Liga.
He has mostly played on the 1st defense pair or 5-man unit and he's scored two goals and has 24 PIM in 11 games so far.

Among his teammates are former college standout Alec Rauhauser (Florida Panthers). The Slovak league isn't in the same class as Czech Xtra Liga but anyway it's good he can play hockey somewhere. Robert Lantosi plays for Nitra (1 goal 7 ass).

Only seen him once earlier this season and I like him as big 6'5" 225 lbs tough shutdown defender. Not the quickest on ice, but he did very well I thought and he has a booming shot.

11202+224
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Ya no dig at Beecher - I think he’s top notch...but they have some high end freshman that are lighting it up - Johnson, Bordeleau, Beniers, Brisson...nice to see him healthy and get his first tonite!
Curious about Brisson - he was the guy I wanted If Boston still had their pick

also Beecher my understanding can play a bit with an attitude/edge/prick - hope that’s true

A big guy who can skate and has skills who initiates is what I want

that type can play all over - certainly middle 4-9 F spots

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Curious about Brisson - he was the guy I wanted If Boston still had their pick

also Beecher my understanding can play a bit with an attitude/edge/prick - hope that’s true

A big guy who can skate and has skills who initiates is what I want

that type can play all over - certainly middle 4-9 F spots

Beecher seems to be the guy most mentioned by outside reporters/broadcasters when talking about the non pro guys in the Bruins' system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad