Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XII- Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
If Boston can hit on Beecher and he's able to be a legit #2C then I'd be ecstatic. I'm high on Studnicka and think he'll be a mix of Bergeron/Krejci. Your future 4 centers could be (in no order)

Coyle
Studnicka
Beecher
Frederic

Maybe it's the optimist in me, but if these guys pan out, that's a solid 1-4 center group

Reactions: Gordoff

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Mason Lohrei is off to a hot start with 2g, 2a & 4pts in his first three games for Green Bay. He's tied for the team lead in points with Jackson Kunz, a 4th round pick by VAN. Everything I see & read about him is positive since the draft. Big kid can skate and protect the puck. Looks a little bit like Dougie out there.

aguineapig

Mason Lohrei is off to a hot start with 2g, 2a & 4pts in his first three games for Green Bay. He's tied for the team lead in points with Jackson Kunz, a 4th round pick by VAN. Everything I see & read about him is positive since the draft. Big kid can skate and protect the puck. Looks a little bit like Dougie out there.
Outstanding news, he doesn't have a brother in the Flames organization does he?

Reactions: Gordoff

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It appears Beecher was knocked out of the game,keep you head up kid
Becker having a good game though, plays everything

That was a massive hit- well, better for him to get it now in the NCAA and learn from it than to have some beast like Wilson or Reaves do it to him in the pros

Reactions: TCB

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
That was a massive hit- well, better for him to get it now in the NCAA and learn from it than to have some beast like Wilson or Reaves do it to him in the pros

He put himself in a really bad position reaching out like that heading into the middle. Hopefully he can learn from it.

Reactions: Dr Hook

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
That’s what happens when you run people over. Not his fault the average player is sub-200lbs now.
Not really. Ovie is off his feet before contact unlike Krug in the St Louis game when inursia sent him airborne after contact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad