Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose 6-5 to the Habs in a shootout

TheLastShift

Canada
Nov 14, 2007
Habs fan here, you guys basically stole Iggy from Calgary..... say he doesn't re-sign for next season, you get him for Bartkowski and Khokhlachev...not bad for a fairly high-calibre rental ......and if he does re-sign then you have to throw in a 1st.

I give Feaster 1 more season MAX in Calgary.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Man at this point over the last 4-5 weeks I just wish they had cancelled the season This day is as low as it gets for Hockey in Boston I don't even feel like watching Hockey anymore its just depressing watching our players coast through games like they don't Matter just flat out not trying, our Coach is doing everything in his power yet nothing, At this point I would take my 5% chance at Seth Jones and take the league by storm for the first game in 1 1/2 years.

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
Habs fan here, you guys basically stole Iggy from Calgary..... say he doesn't re-sign for next season, you get him for Bartkowski and Khokhlachev...not bad for a fairly high-calibre rental ......and if he does re-sign then you have to throw in a 1st.

I give Feaster 1 more season MAX in Calgary.

When did they do that?

almostjesus*

Anyone else pick up on the irony?

Habs fans are ecstatic that he went to the Pens, while this pretty much means they aren't going anywhere.

Funny that we've been #1 pretty much all season now with key injuries but hey, we're not going anywhere man. :sarcasm:

jcardoso

Mar 12, 2013
Porto, Portugal
Funny that we've been #1 pretty much all season now with key injuries but hey, we're not going anywhere man. :sarcasm:
You're #2 to the team that just got a future HoF player for nothing. Unless your only goal is to win the division cup :)sarcasm:), I fail to see how this helps your cause. If instead of Pitt, he'd gone to LA, I could see why many of you would be so joyous.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

That's also what these guys said.

$(KGrHqFHJFQE+T-Bruv7BQMdMpPTZQ~~60_35.JPG

bruins04

Mar 3, 2007
first 2 day break in a month and last one this season. I think the Bruins really need them to recharge mentally and physically... and not having hockey for 2 days is gonna drive this board nuts. All eyes on Chia to see how he can regroup and refocus

hemispheres

Mar 13, 2013
boston,ma.
Seeing all of our shooters going for the same move is so frustrating.

MAYBE AFTER THE LAST 4 GUYS WENT FOR A SNAPSHOT FROM 7 FEET OUT, HE WON'T EXPECT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Bergy is excused, since he got unlucky and lost it.

This is the Truth! announcers made it seem as though Budaj was a god when in fact all he really had to do was stand there and let the pucks hit him!

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I'm just getting back from the game. After tonights game it is safe to say the fans in the garden are PATHETIC. what happened to us... I use to go to Montreal bruins games and talk hockey with both teams fans, have a good time. Now its drunk people throwing up and swearing at everyone. Not watching the game and standing up for pictures during powerplays... No one around my seats has no idea what is really going on and they don't really give a ****.

If I don't get new tickets for next season I am selling off my entire season next year, hopefully turning a profit and then cancelling. I'm embarrassed and sick of these pathetic fans. And I've been a sth for 4 seasons now so I am not super new to the garden, yes I sit in the balcony but it has never been this bad before... time to unload the bandwagon please.

i agree brother.
we sit in the last row 0f 328. The fans are pathetic. Making racist jokes about subban, yelling about useless crap. Yelling we got iginla while we clearly dont.

Its embarrassing. We left with 5 minutes left in the game to pick up our signed stick. Couldnt stand them any longer. Im sitting in the promenade for the remainder of the season and the one round of the playoffs we'll be in.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Anyone else pick up on the irony?

Habs fans are ecstatic that he went to the Pens, while this pretty much means they aren't going anywhere.

Well Iginla to Boston would have been just as devastating. And it's pretty clear that since we don't like each other, anything that looks like a clear win for either one of our teams, makes the other fanbase pissed. Not sure, again, where is the irony. Mind you, we all know Chiarelli is not done. He won't let that pass by. If other GM's are intelligent, he will make him overpay, but Chiarelli will move. And it's probably preferable that he puts his energy on the back end instead. But it won't stop him from improving up front either.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Only against the Habs would a puck hit a Bruin defenseman in the face, land on the stick of a Hab with an open net, then on a PK which had shut down the Habs all night would a shot deflect off a Bruins stick past Rask.

I hate the Habs with a passion, NONE of this would have happened if the Bruins came out with fire, instead, led by Horton, this team seemed like they were all anxious to greet what they thought was going to be their newest teammate at the airport after the game.

The first 25 minutes of this game is where the B`s had their chance, not in the last 7 mins

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Oh for heaven's sake, not getting Iginla isn't the end of the world.

But losing to those Montreal ******** is. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

But losing to those Montreal ******** is. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

:laugh::laugh:

you know what cracked me up? seeing people say that "yeah, we lost to Montreal, but we're getting Iggy so yay!"

I'm like, c'mon people. It's Montreal! Keep your eyes on the prize!

So sads. :laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Hate losing to the Habs, it means next to nothing happening in the regular season for this fan. Could care less about Divisional 1st place finishes

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I don't even care about this game.

Bruins should have won, but I'm not even mad about it.

Same here.
I'm expecting them to blow games now.
I called it after we failed to bury chances on the 3 rd period power play to go up 5-2.
This team is about on par with the 08 team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad