Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose 6-5 to the Habs in a shootout

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Man. Two powerplays in the last five minutes of the game, and tying the game late with one of them.

I've never heard that story before. I'm more surprised we couldn't score on ****ing Budaj 6 times out of 6.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Rask needed to make a big save and he didn't tonight, Bruins blow another third period, Bruins blow ANOTHER huge effort by Bergeron.

TheMightyWhale

Apr 6, 2011
This team isn't nearly good enough to win in the playoffs. The coaching sucks, the philosophy sucks, the talent isn't good enough. Winning teams don't regularly blow third period leads

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Rask needed to make a big save and he didn't tonight, Bruins blow another third period, Bruins blow ANOTHER huge effort by Bergeron.
You've been after the guy for awhile now. Getting stale.

Made lots of big saves in this one, B's D let him down pretty good on most of those goals.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Rask has to be better, plain and simple, that's twice now against Montreal that he has been outplayed by a journeymen backup.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Leafs fan stopping in...

I'll give you guys a non-biased POV because I hate both of you equally, but I truly think the Habs had no business winning that game... Can't even believe those 2 calls in the last 5 mins of regulation...

The Special K

Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
Sep 26, 2008
Canal Winchester, OH
I must say that this team is playing some of the softest D I have seen from a Bruins team since the early 2000's.
It's actually pretty disgusting to watch the zombies wearing the spoked B in their own end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad