Status
Not open for further replies.

8thRoundPick

Sep 19, 2007
Sudbury

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much
People love pretending the exception is the rule when it "proves" their point. They also had a guy named Sidney Crosby. Hes ok at hockey. That team had been flying around the ice at 100mph since February. We are not that team.

Who's pretending, just the fact. Don't forget we are not far removed (8 months, maybe?) from from the 'Has the Pens window closed, is it time to move on from Sid?' debates.

bruins51

Jul 5, 2015
Prospects and 1st & 2nd year professionals are exempt, except those who are exposed. A rule for this expansion draft is 1 goalie must be exposed. Hence, Khudobin.

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-expansion-draft-rules/c-281010592

by the time of the draft won't subban have played 2 full years in the ahl? thus making him a 3rd year pro?

and it is just 1 goalie exposed minimum right? so we would end up with subban and khudobin exposed? or am i missing something?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Surprised Demers is still out there.

Radulov is a boom-or-bust move. Hopefully bust.

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
If you have the cap space, I dont understand why the Habs are getting ripped so much.

It's only 1 year.

Agreed.....at least if you are going to make a mistake, don't make it long term.....unlike some GM's I shall not name....

Regarding Montreal, I think they are stronger than last year. They got a back-up in the event Price doesn't dominate for 82 games, they got one hell of a defensemen despite giving up one hell of a defensemen, and they just swung for the fences at an unknown......let's see if they hit the ball or strike out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad