Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeq672

Jun 26, 2015
Didn't the Pens just win a cup with

Letang - ???
??? - ?!*!*!?
??? - some Edmonton cast off

People love pretending the exception is the rule when it "proves" their point. They also had a guy named Sidney Crosby. Hes ok at hockey. That team had been flying around the ice at 100mph since February. We are not that team.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
been flipping back and forth between TSN and Sportsnet, but Sportsnet has Jays on now on 2 channels??

riverhawkey91

May 22, 2011
Lowell, MA
Expansion draft

Subban will still have to be exposed though, won't he?

I was under the impression that the AHL counted towards the 2-year professional experience clause. Obviously he'll be somewhat less likely to be picked without getting that back-up experience this year, but I'm not sure it adds much protection.

edit - also keeping in mind that LV has to pick one player from each team. Not sure who we protect still, but in any scenario, Subban probably would be among the most valuable not protected.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
I'm not feeling like any of this matters for this year if we aren't finding that 1/2 D man.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Can we take a moment to realize that the Bruins actually did something in the early stages of free agency for once. I feel like we're always waiting around for something as we see all the players we want get signed only to end up missing out on deals that may have been "close". It feels like Backes was a pre-determined target, even as a plan b or c.

I like it. Backes seems like a great fit for the Bruins. Gives them options at center/wing or for trade possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad