Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
“What I was told is that it was left leg, and that at first it was hamstring and now it’s possibly hamstring and groin,†said Ward to CSN Bruins Insider Joe Haggerty on the Great American Hockey Show podcast. “You’re always concerned when you’re a goalie and it’s your legs, right? It’s the push-off. The crazy part was watching it on video where the shoot came from the left side and went wide, and the next time he injures it shot comes from the same spot, misses it wide and [Rask] is in the exact same position wincing.

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/goalie-update-tuukka-rask-dealing-hamstring-and-groin-injury

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I really dont like this:

“It’s good enough that I feel comfortable skating and being out there,†said Rask. “That’s a good sign. It’s very tough to be 100 percent without taking a month or two off with these kind of things. That’s not a real possibility.

“But I feel good enough and comfortable to be out there. I expect to feel 100 percent at some point. You obviously want to play, but you don’t want to force it and be out for two months. That’s really the toughest thing for us to decide. But it feels good now.â€

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...ook_david_pastrnak_incurs_two_game_suspension

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Is Krug not getting points cause of the lingering injury?

It's most likely a mix of the slow start from the offense as a whole + playing his way back after missing time this offseason from the shoulder surgery.

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Is Krug not getting points cause of the lingering injury?

The injury was repaired so not a lingering injury as much as post-surgical recovery. Remember he missed a lot of off-season training. Recovery from major surgery takes longer than many people think. He will need time.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Another injury to Bergeron or maybe he reinjured the ankle?

Hoping this is not going to be anything that keeps him out but if he does play that may mean that he is less than 100%.

Too many injuries to key players for this early in the season. Age, World Cup, or a little of both to blame?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Another injury to Bergeron or maybe he reinjured the ankle?

Hoping this is not going to be anything that keeps him out but if he does play that may mean that he is less than 100%.

Too many injuries to key players for this early in the season. Age, World Cup, or a little of both to blame?

Bad Luck

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
If it happened after practice and it's a game time decision makes me think it was something minor like a jammed finger or a bruised knee and they want to be precarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad