Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Might the injuries have something to do with the departure of John Whitesides?

I thought there were too many injuries when he was here but compared to what's going on now I don't know.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
How far off is Killer, another 2 weeks? I really think him pushing McQuaid down (or out of) the lineup will make a huge difference for this team

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Morrow Liles McQuaid Miller. Who is first to be traded or placed on waivers.

Morrow seems like the odd man out, McQuaid should be available for trade as well but with so much youth I bet Sweeney would rather keep him around for insurance even if its as a 7th D.

To me the top 4 is
Chara-Carlo
Krug-Killer

the bottom pair should consist of 2 of
Liles-Chiller-McQuaid

Next year the bottom pair should be
O'gara-Chiller

I like Morrow but I have a hard time picturing him on the Bs going forward.

Espresso Martini

Apr 12, 2016
Morrow seems like the odd man out, McQuaid should be available for trade as well but with so much youth I bet Sweeney would rather keep him around for insurance even if its as a 7th D.

To me the top 4 is
Chara-Carlo
Krug-Killer

the bottom pair should consist of 2 of
Liles-Chiller-McQuaid

Next year the bottom pair should be
O'gara-Chiller

I like Morrow but I have a hard time picturing him on the Bs going forward.

KMiller is not a top 4 D. I think CMiller looks better this year than last.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Backup goaltender Anton Khudobin, (arm injury?) was delighted to be on the ice for practice.

“Unbelievable, it’s really good,†Khudobin said. “I was skating on the ice by myself, which was not really fun. . . . I’m going to talk to the trainers (about) how my body is going to feel. If everything is going to be great and I’m going to feel 100 percent, then hopefully soon I’m going to be in the lineup.†. . .

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/bruins/2016/11/bruins_add_home_wins_to_road_success

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I dont see what they can update. Its been reported a number of times that he wont even get on skates until around the holiday break. Then theyll go from there.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Exactly, not to mention even when he does get back he'll need time. I doubt he even starts back up in Boston, and even if he does people will just **** on him like they have done with both Krejci and Krug.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Was Schaller injured last night or was it just a case of back-to-back rotation?

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Exactly, not to mention even when he does get back he'll need time. I doubt he even starts back up in Boston, and even if he does people will just **** on him like they have done with both Krejci and Krug.

I agree and have stated this before. People need to calm the hype down on this kids return. I would expect him to see some time in Providence so he can get back into the swing of things. If he does stay with the big club and returns after a few skating sessions, I do expect some lag and some hate on his performance.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
What's Pastrnak's injury? Concussion symptoms? If so, that's a bit scary three days after.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
ST. PAUL — Bruins forward David Pastrnak did not practice for the second straight day Wednesday. Pastrnak’s availability for Thursday’s game against Minnesota is in question. Coach Claude Julien did not disclose the nature of the No. 1 right wing’s condition.

“Pastrnak is not better today, so we weren’t going to let him go on the ice,†Julien said. “I’d say he’s day-to-day right now.â€

Goalie Tuukka Rask also was given a rest day. Anton Khudobin served as the primary practice goalie. Julien anticipated that Khudobin would be cleared soon.

Matt Beleskey left practice early after taking a puck to the face.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...ay-practice/7Q4qIbrs61BhY6MaxagoOI/story.html

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Is is just me, or when ever one significant part of the offense is missing, the
entire offense disappears.

Krecji, Berg, Marchand, and now Pasternak. If any of these guys are out, the offense
just seems gone.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Is is just me, or when ever one significant part of the offense is missing, the
entire offense disappears.

Krecji, Berg, Marchand, and now Pasternak. If any of these guys are out, the offense
just seems gone.

Considering the exodus of goal scoring from boston, it was going to catch up some way. Eventually the younger guys will fill in the lower half. It really does show when Pasternak is out though. The Minnesota game was down right painful to watch. Certainly a lack of dynamic attack. Hope he is better soon

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Realize he is no longer a Bruin but hoping former Bruin prospect Craig Cunningham is ok following what appears to be a very serious and scary incident before the Roadrunners game last night. A little more detail in the attached TSN report. Reminded of the Rich Peverly incident last year in Dallas. Get well Craig.

http://www.tsn.ca/roadrunners-cunningham-collapses-on-ice-1.612275

Always liked Cunningham...too bad he was playing when the soups and pailles were playing. He could have made a good 4th line role. Any new updates? Very scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->