Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
didn`t like how Pasta landed on his leg trying to avoid a hit last night, not sure if it`ll be anything but....

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
So is Krejci healthy, or is he battling through a physical ailment that’s hampering him at this late stage of the season?

“I guess we’ll find out at the end of the year,†said a smiling Krejci, alluding to the annual “listing of surgeries†from the Bruins on breakup day once the season and playoff run has come to an end. “I just took a day off [on Wednesday]. Then we had a good practice to get ready for [St. Louis].

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/krejci-healthy-‘we’ll-find-out-end-year’

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Seidenberg left practice early according to Fluto. D is going to be pretty thin this week.

Sturm

Jun 25, 2015
Virginia
Sounds like if the Bruins even make the playoffs K. Miller won't be playing. What exactly is the issue with Seidenberg?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Brick mentioned last night that Milt Schmidt had taken a fall. Wondering if anyone knows his status?

Prayers for Mr. Schmidt...

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Brick mentioned last night that Milt Schmidt had taken a fall. Wondering if anyone knows his status?

Prayers for Mr. Schmidt...

This is amazing - I just met his brother-in-law today at the grocery store. When I see anyone in Bruins attire around here, I say hello - I couldn't believe it when he told me that his brother-in-law was part of the Kraut Line! Milt has been released from hospital - he had broken a couple of ribs from a fall. He is doing well and is in Florida now. :handclap:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is amazing - I just met his brother-in-law today at the grocery store. When I see anyone in Bruins attire around here, I say hello - I couldn't believe it when he told me that his brother-in-law was part of the Kraut Line! Milt has been released from hospital - he had broken a couple of ribs from a fall. He is doing well and is in Florida now. :handclap:

Thanks for the good news !

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

Thank you very much. Very fortuitous coincidence!

Sturm

Jun 25, 2015
Virginia
He's always hurt at the end of the year, every year. Admire him playing through it but guy can never play well for long stretches because he's always got something wrong with him

amazingcrwns

drop the puck
Feb 13, 2003
Western MA
Visit site
Last edited:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I think that I remember Krug missing a few games but I do not remember when an injury to his shoulder may have happened. I'm hoping that his inability to score this season is related to the shoulder injury.

The bad news is that an already weak defense is going to be worse for the first month of the season, longer if he has any delays during rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad