Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread VI

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
In his short tenure without a doubt.
If 5 total points in 19 NHL games including 0-0- 0 in 8 this year anoints him an NHL player, well, you’re entitled to this opinion.

I like KK, good speed and competitive spirit and I hope he makes it. But I’ve seen so many guys pass through here with those qualities who didn’t turn out to be NHLers that I can’t confirm that moniker at this brief time in his development.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I see McAvoy has been placed on IR and Lauzon has been recalled,like seeing Lauzon back up but not the circumstances of his recall.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Too bad the Bruins don't have the same endless supply of scoring wingers as they have defencemen...

They also don't have an endless supply of RHD. If Kamp is out, we are looking at both Moore and Gryz on their off sides, or a Petrovic call up (at least until McAvoy is back). But yea, point taken overall :)

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
They also don't have an endless supply of RHD. If Kamp is out, we are looking at both Moore and Gryz on their off sides, or a Petrovic call up (at least until McAvoy is back). But yea, point taken overall :)
Axel Andersson is a right dee but in junior, can they call him up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad