Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread VI

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
He had a setback a few weeks ago to the point where I think it required more surgery. I think there's some fear that his career might be done.

Terrible luck, he's been out now for what, something like 8 months already?

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
If Tuukka is injured and will miss time, does this mean he's excused from the all-star game and won't have to serve his suspension?

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
If Tuukka is injured and will miss time, does this mean he's excused from the all-star game and won't have to serve his suspension?
No, in the NHL wisdom they’ve decided that little POS from Columbus doesn’t deserve a suspension or call for punching Rask in the head. Therefore the play and injury effectively didn’t happen. Rask will get suspended for electing to continue the farce of him being injured on the “play” and miss All Star “game”.

I can understand your view though — you used logic and common sense. I just need to remind you this is the NHL we are talking about. They are comfortable using the letters l, o, g, i, and c. Just never in that order.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Kevan Miller said "soon" on Instagram when a fan asked when he'll be back.

Then he liked these comments.
Screenshot_20200118-144639_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200118-144652_Instagram.jpg

Looks like Killer knows whats up. But also I dont want him injuring himself if and or when he comes back.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Per KPD:

David Krejci, out of the lineup Thursday, again missed practice Saturday and will not face the Penguins. It’s possible the Bruins now will shut down their No. 2 center and allow him the 10-day bye break fully to heal what ails him . . . With Krejci out, Coyle again will center the No. 2 line between Jake DeBrusk and Anders Bjork

Root

Feb 22, 2010
a healthy Kevan Miller would be a solid add on the right side of the defense. he brings a lot of what we are missing. I hope he can be close to the same player he was before this set of injuries. Maybe it's a long shot but I am pulling for the guy, he's been a great Bruin.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
a healthy Kevan Miller would be a solid add on the right side of the defense. he brings a lot of what we are missing. I hope he can be close to the same player he was before this set of injuries. Maybe it's a long shot but I am pulling for the guy, he's been a great Bruin.
It'll be a while for him to get to game speed, but I'll gladly welcome him back into the lineup

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Good news on Kevan, but I worry about how effective he'll be with two knee operations in a year's time. Fingers crossed he's fully healthy and ready to go this time!

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
Would love to see K. Miller return to the lineup, gives us some badly needed snarl.
I feel the same, does anyone know of a player missing time due to broken kneecap, then attempting to comeback and breaking kneecap again, just seems really odd and I dont believe I have heard of anything similiar.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I can't wait to see Killer out there again. We'll have to be patient with him though, he hasn't played in like 8 months so he'll need a lot of time to get his game back

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad