Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Acciairi is a big loss he has been effective

Wagner has brought nothing to the table this postseason which I’m assuming is cause he’s playing through an injury

I hope 55 is back soon

Cause 20 55 52
Have been a great 4th line since Kuraly came back

Reactions: Lady Rhian

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
Miller isnt even close from all indications. Moore it is. Definitely a downgrade from Chuck but I understand the suspension. If we make it past ECF I'd love to see Miller out there for SCF.

Reactions: frankiess

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
I am surprised he would be ready anytime soon...and pleased if this is true

He was seen in a cast as recently as last week, so it's hard to believe he will be effective given that he hasn't even flexed that knee in weeks

Moore is a weird one. Sweeney's update was something like "he's available but he's dealing with something that would make it uncomfortable to play"

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
He was seen in a cast as recently as last week, so it's hard to believe he will be effective given that he hasn't even flexed that knee in weeks

Moore is a weird one. Sweeney's update was something like "he's available but he's dealing with something that would make it uncomfortable to play"
Well play Steve Kampfer. He was OK for the B's this year

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm beyond glad that Killer is getting closer. The Bruins definitely needed him during the CBJ series.

Thankfully Charlie will be out just one game. Moore would be my choice over Kampfer

Reactions: blazenlo

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
Acciairi is a big loss he has been effective

Wagner has brought nothing to the table this postseason which I’m assuming is cause he’s playing through an injury

I hope 55 is back soon

Cause 20 55 52
Have been a great 4th line since Kuraly came back

Noel was "day to day" 4 days ago. What's the deal with him? :(

OT Moment

Mar 25, 2014
Maine
Maybe K. Miller will be available by the super-late series where the winner of the Stanley Cup plays the KHL champion - the Supreme Special Final Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad