Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I have this feeling it's not that bad and wouldn't be surprised he could return for game 2 in the finals. He was closing his hand quite well on the bench. Could be a deep bone bruise. Crossing my fingers.

Well I appreciate your optimism, let's hope it isn't broken, but I wouldn't bet against it

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
I hate this crap where everyone plays hush hush. Just tell the truth if he's done. He took a puck to a bone obviously, so why would you go back to Boston for an evaluation. An Xray is an Xray. It's not like an ACL or MCL sprain that you get a second or third option. There are 2 options Broken or not Broken. For his and the teams sake I hope its the latter, but if it was the latter he would have stayed with the team and iced it.

Reactions: Lady Rhian and BMC

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I hate this crap where everyone plays hush hush. Just tell the truth if he's done. He took a puck to a bone obviously, so why would you go back to Boston for an evaluation. An Xray is an Xray. It's not like an ACL or MCL sprain that you get a second or third option. There are 2 options Broken or not Broken. For his and the teams sake I hope its the latter, but if it was the latter he would have stayed with the team and iced it.
I agree . Broken or not broken simple.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Just got a txt from my mom, she talked to his uncle and he said he’s “ok”...not sure if that means he’s got no broken bones or is the Boston version of ok which means “not dead” lol

Guess we’ll have to see

If it’s a bone bruise he’ll be in the finals, they’ll have about 7-11 days off depending on when they finish this thing

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
I have this feeling it's not that bad and wouldn't be surprised he could return for game 2 in the finals. He was closing his hand quite well on the bench. Could be a deep bone bruise. Crossing my fingers.

I think I agree. If it was broken they likely find that out in Raleigh. I am guessing a slight fracture, but we shall see.

here's hoping.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Funny, Whitney's co-host there, Rear Admiral, said at the start of the playoffs that he would not be returning at all. I know Whitney is former player and all but I actually think RA has much better sources when it comes to the Bruins. I think he mentioned it was broken/fractured kneecap or something.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Funny, Whitney's co-host there, Rear Admiral, said at the start of the playoffs that he would not be returning at all. I know Whitney is former player and all but I actually think RA has much better sources when it comes to the Bruins. I think he mentioned it was broken/fractured kneecap or something.
I think Rear Ad is coming in from the front office side whereas Whitney is coming in more from the player side.

In all honesty, the Miller situation falls somewhere in the middle.

Part of me would love to see him back for at least a game but the other side of me says leave Clifton in the line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->