Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Bruins’ Chris Wagner injures arm in Game 3 win

Elsewhere on the injury front: Defenseman Kevan Miller, who has not played this postseason because of a knee injury, traveled with the team and worked out before the morning skate. Miller has not skated since crashing knee-first into the boards April 4 in Minnesota. Bruins general manager Don Sweeney, speaking in advance of the Carolina series, would not rule out Miller from returning . . . Fellow blue liner Steven Kampfer did not take part in the morning skate. The reason was unclear .

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Sucks about Wagner but I agree Noel will be fine- Noel is animalistic and *if* we make past the Canes (I know, but I hate to count the chickens etc.) he will be a good guy to have against either of the Sharks or Blues.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Too bad about the loss of Wagner, I really like his play. Acciari plays a similar style so hopefully the 4th line keeps it going. And as somebody mentioned above, Kuraly really is the straw on that line. Nordstrom has impressed me so much this series and playoffs in general. I kinda crapped on that signing throughout the season, but glad I was wrong there. Anyone notice what Jim Hughson was calling him last night? I think it was Nordwell or something...definitely wasn't Nordstrom.
Glad to hear Miller is close but don't want him in at this point unless an injury occurs (and I don't want that either).

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
At this point really, even if healthy, I don't see Kevan returning. If there's an injury, Moore gets in before he does.

You don't plug a guy who hasn't played in months into the Stanley Cup Final.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
At this point really, even if healthy, I don't see Kevan returning. If there's an injury, Moore gets in before he does.

You don't plug a guy who hasn't played in months into the Stanley Cup Final.
I'd tend to agree but Miller.....I'd give him one crack at it if the need arises. Hopefulyl it doesn't, the 6 playing now have been unbelievable. Wish we had Carlo the past 2 seasons.....

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Too bad about the loss of Wagner, I really like his play. Acciari plays a similar style so hopefully the 4th line keeps it going. And as somebody mentioned above, Kuraly really is the straw on that line. Nordstrom has impressed me so much this series and playoffs in general. I kinda crapped on that signing throughout the season, but glad I was wrong there. Anyone notice what Jim Hughson was calling him last night? I think it was Nordwell or something...definitely wasn't Nordstrom.
Glad to hear Miller is close but don't want him in at this point unless an injury occurs (and I don't want that either).
He called him Nordmark twice in a row - obviously confusing him with Wallmark on the Canes. Made me laugh. He then got it right the next time and for the rest of the game.

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
Wishful thinking... Wags is done. clear as day that he broke something.

Acciari for Wags
Miller I have no idea what we do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->