Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Downright shocking to me, as Moore and gryz were a horrible pairing earlier in the playoffs, jut absolutely abysmal together
I guess the writing was on the wall when Clifton played 6:40 in Game 5 when they dressed 7-Dmen, compared to 8:48 for Kampfer and 15:25 for Moore. Cassidy going all in on the best players playing approach though, I can respect that.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
I want broken bodies from the first line.No sprains or stupid shit.

If not, the line needs to change. I dont wanna cheer for a habs like team. Get tougher or gtfo

Finesse style just got ur teeth pushed in. That's up north froggy shit

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
hoping pasta was injured bad. because if thats what we get from him come playoff time, im not liking it.
so many missed passes, one timers,bad passes etc

Yea I. D.o.n.t think his thumb ever healed properly

He had an insane amount of points last year in just one round, I think he was nursing it and then became overwhelmed as the run went deeper. The fact he still had the same issues after 11 days of rest tells me his thumb didn’t heal right and he may even need off season surgery to correct it

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Just out of curiosity- what was the last playoffs in which Bergeron was not playing injured? Maybe he needs to be bubble-wrapped and stored starting 3 weeks before the season end.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
I think bergy was hurt . Marchy ok Pasta thumb only issue . I honestly dont care now though . You guys do realize some playoff series p.kane rips it up some he goes with 0 points like against nashvillle no injury . Crosby rips it up but this yr nothing. It happens that is life in the nhl.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
NBC Sports is saying that Bergeron played through a groin injury.

Yeah it was obvious. I think he got it in game 2 vs the Leafs. I remember he hobbled off the ice and was out for a bit. Clearly a groin-related injury. He came back but wasn't the same afterwards. Was hoping the 11 game layoff might heal it but clearly it didn't.

Seems like Bergeron is always playing through something.

Reactions: Spooner st

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
If I recall, it helped Ference a lot after. Finally no more annual groin tears.
He had it going into the 2010-2011 season and was a beast all year.

I think Bergy may need to change some things up like Krejci and Z have done when it comes to nutrition and his off season program.

He reminds me of Pedroia, 110% all season and then pays dearly in the post season with injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad