Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
Probably a dislocated joint or issue with the Tendon, sounds like an outpatient thing, not a hand or wrist injury. I am not concerned, If the surgery was yesterday and the re-evaluation period is two weeks, well golly Jee willikers, that's the TDL and by the sounds of his presser he is still moving forward looking to add. IF this was a wrist injury, different story.

Count me in the group that is not concerned, see him out probably till the beginning of March then right back against the pens on march 10th.

Reactions: Alicat

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Reactions: BMC

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Probably a dislocated joint or issue with the Tendon, sounds like an outpatient thing, not a hand or wrist injury. I am not concerned, If the surgery was yesterday and the re-evaluation period is two weeks, well golly Jee willikers, that's the TDL and by the sounds of his presser he is still moving forward looking to add. IF this was a wrist injury, different story.

Count me in the group that is not concerned, see him out probably till the beginning of March then right back against the pens on march 10th.
To be re-evaluated in two weeks right?

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I think the team will be ok. They managed to stay afloat when Bergeron was out for two/three weeks and when the team was missing 5/6 of their starting defensemen. Pasta is one of our top three players so the team's mettle will be tested again; I just think that so far, they have shown that no injury(ies) have been too much to overcome.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
And whatever you do, don't listed to Felger and Mazz today. 'Your best player couldn't even make it to his Uber!!'

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
From this story and all of my friends breaking their elbows/wrists. If I fall forward, I'm just gonna let the floor have at it with my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad