Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Yeah, the latter is what makes this a no-brainer, even though I love Miller and his game. The Bruins have done such a great job at drafting and developing D, that it makes decisions regarding players like McQuaid or Miller alot easier than in past years (think of all the finger-crossing we were doing back then with the likes of Trotman, Morrow, Cross, Bartkowski, etc as the heir-apparents coming through Providence). If anything, now there is kind of a logjam at D, especially if Vaak (and maybe Clifton?) continue their trajectories.

I was listening to NHL radio today, and they talked at length about how good the Bruins D is.....without ever uttering the word "Chara." This has been a long time coming, IMO, and it feels good that it's finally being recognized.
Exactly right. Holding onto older players out of loyalty instead of letting the youth come up through the system is not how you sustain high level performances.

I mean, we have the best example in all of sports right here: Look at how Belichick handles players and look how well that's worked.

Reactions: TCB

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Does anyone else think Patrice Bergeron is hurt? We all know he’s built like the Terminator, but something has got to be very wrong. He ALWAYS plays better than this in the playoffs.

Reactions: HustleB and BMC

sleepyh

Jun 29, 2007
Brattleboro
Does anyone else think Patrice Bergeron is hurt? We all know he’s built like the Terminator, but something has got to be very wrong. He ALWAYS plays better than this in the playoffs.

It looks to me like Bergy, Marchand, Pasta, Debrusk, Krej and more are all playing hurt or fatigued.

Reactions: Ladyfan

MAINE-IAC

Feb 12, 2003
southern maine
Well we saw the hit on Krejci - so he’s a little banged up. Marshy looks fine, so does deBrusk. I think bergy is ok . Pasta is definitely off. What bothers me the most about pasta is that he seems like he is mentally out of it

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I would hope Pasta is injured. or we are gonna see this pathetic play from him every post season. If he isnt injured and he's playing like this, we are in trouble.
I would bet that he is injured...Bergy too.

I am cutting them some slack as they carried this team into the playoffs...wouldn't be here without that first line. It is nice to see others scoring at last.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
I would bet that he is injured...Bergy too.

I am cutting them some slack as they carried this team into the playoffs...wouldn't be here without that first line. It is nice to see others scoring at last.
Seems like the same story every year if true. We need some more resiliency with our top players. They always seem to end up injured when it matters.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Seems like the same story every year if true. We need some more resiliency with our top players. They always seem to end up injured when it matters.
Well it may be because the other teams are hitting them extra hard to prevent them from scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad