Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Question: as Bruins fans do you like defenseman Moore who you acquired from the NJ Devils. When he was with the Devils he had defense mental lapses but he had some offense?

What are your feelings about MoJo, in NJ he was hot and cold but doing well at the trade deadline? My experience watching him says he needs continuity with a line and partners. With the Bruins, he hasn't had that continuity because injury and (so they say) flu. I question the flu vs injury but they did make him fly to Toronto by himself, not with the team.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Go Bruins

BTW on Thursday night both the Bruins and Celtics are on at 7 PM, get the DVR ready. Go Celtics as well.

What a sports area. I actually wish I was back there but I have the next best thing, TV and Boston fans.

Reactions: veganbruin

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Question: as Bruins fans do you like defenseman Moore who you acquired from the NJ Devils. When he was with the Devils he had defense mental lapses but he had some offense?

What are your feelings about MoJo, in NJ he was hot and cold but doing well at the trade deadline? My experience watching him says he needs continuity with a line and partners. With the Bruins, he hasn't had that continuity because injury and (so they say) flu. I question the flu vs injury but they did make him fly to Toronto by himself, not with the team.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Go Bruins

BTW on Thursday night both the Bruins and Celtics are on at 7 PM, get the DVR ready. Go Celtics as well.

What a sports area. I actually wish I was back there but I have the next best thing, TV and Boston fans.

Not much to go on with MoJo. Moore has been good at times but is prone to the brain fart or bone headed play. He doesn’t have the hockey IQ to be in our top 6 this year. People like him because of his size and that might be a factor in getting him in the lineup.

Reactions: Maine Fan

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Not much to go on with MoJo. Moore has been good at times but is prone to the brain fart or bone headed play. He doesn’t have the hockey IQ to be in our top 6 this year. People like him because of his size and that might be a factor in getting him in the lineup.

Moore was playing great until he was taken out of the lineup so we could accommodate the porcelain doll that is Kevan Miller.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
It also can be they might want him in over Kempfner.

Reactions: veganbruin

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston

Bruins play Wednesday not Thursday

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
What is latest on Miller? They were saying out for playoffs but Butch seemed to come short of saying that on 98.5?

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
It's as simple as that. They are not beating Toronto 3 in a row if they don't win tomorrow.
So true, everything is on the line tonight
Going to be interesting around here if they are knocked out by the leafs

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
I think that Moore has been an expensive but successful #6.5 defenseman. Johansson has been underwhelming since his last shift with Ovechkin. if y'all took either back, the loss is in defensive depth.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I think that Moore has been an expensive but successful #6.5 defenseman. Johansson has been underwhelming since his last shift with Ovechkin. if y'all took either back, the loss is in defensive depth.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, really. But I have a hell of a time understanding what you type.

1) I think you are saying that Moore is not a top six defenseman. A purely depth defenseman who, although not inexpensive, has been effective in that role. Correct?
2) I think you are saying that Johansson has been underwhelming since he left Washington in 2017. Correct?
3) "If y'all took either back, the loss is in defensive depth" - I'm lost. Not a f****ing clue what you mean.

Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk, and not necessarily agreeing or disagreeing, just trying to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad