Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I'm optimistically assuming that the (or a similar) bug MoJo had is going around the team a bit and can explain some of what we are seeing.

I don't like the other reasons so that's what I'm telling myself until proven otherwise.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Probably Nordstrom. Acciari's winning 57% of his face-offs so far

Last game, Nordstrom was on the ice the last minute of the game...When it's a 1 goal game, especially playoffs, coach always puts on his most trusted players in situations like this..This is why I dont think Cassidy will sit him. Plus, seems everytime someone has to sit, we bring his name up to sit out. But has he actually sat out a game?? I cant recall him being a healthy scratch not once all season.

Here's cheering for another huge Bruin win tonight. I thin it's right about time they take the lead in this series, whatta you say?? Cheers friend!!

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I imagine Wagner comes out since he seems to still be dealing with injury and Acciari is a right shot they can alternate off on draws/center duties.

Reactions: GoBs

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Wagner maybe hurt since missing the time at the end of the season
But could he also be dealing with flu symptoms now
Shell of himself

Last edited:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Wagner maybe hurt since missing the time at the end of the season
But could he also be dealing with flu symptoms now
She’ll of himself
I was so looking forward to Wags cranking some guys and scoring, something is wrong with his game

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I'm optimistically assuming that the (or a similar) bug MoJo had is going around the team a bit and can explain some of what we are seeing.

I don't like the other reasons so that's what I'm telling myself until proven otherwise.

From what I read on the net they kept MoJo isolated as much as possible he even flew by himself on another plane.

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
No updates that I know of.... One reporter (Haggs?) said he is out for the season but Cassidy backtracked on that a bit.... My guess is he would ECF candidate which sucks because he would be a great fit for Columbus.

Reactions: Number8

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
No updates that I know of.... One reporter (Haggs?) said he is out for the season but Cassidy backtracked on that a bit.... My guess is he would ECF candidate which sucks because he would be a great fit for Columbus.
I wish Kevan was good to go because you are right ...the B's could use him. I don't think we see him until next season. He has a pretty serious cast on his knee . He will be missed

Reactions: BBruins and Number8

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
He's wearing a heavy brace, he's definitely done. They are only not calling him done because a potential SCF isn't til like June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad