Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Bruce Cassidy said he had only “very positive news” to share about the All-Star winger, who did not speak to reporters.
He expected Pastrnak to join the Bruins for Monday’s practice. Assuming his surgically repaired digit holds strong, No. 88 could return Tuesday at the Islanders, Thursday at New Jersey, or Saturday at Florida.

The news wasn’t as positive surrounding wheeling, dealing rearguard Torey Krug, who was placed into concussion protocol after taking a knock Tuesday in Columbus. Cassidy noted Krug was hit hard by Blue Jackets winger Nick Foligno in the third period, though he wasn’t sure if that hit in particular made him dizzy.

Cassidy anticipated defenseman Matt Grzelcyk (right arm) and winger Marcus Johansson (bruised lung) skating in Brighton early next week. Both could join the Bruins mid-trip. Johansson could slot back in on Krejci’s right side, which would probably drop Coyle back to No. 3 center.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Bruce Cassidy said he had only “very positive news” to share about the All-Star winger, who did not speak to reporters.
He expected Pastrnak to join the Bruins for Monday’s practice. Assuming his surgically repaired digit holds strong, No. 88 could return Tuesday at the Islanders, Thursday at New Jersey, or Saturday at Florida.

The news wasn’t as positive surrounding wheeling, dealing rearguard Torey Krug, who was placed into concussion protocol after taking a knock Tuesday in Columbus. Cassidy noted Krug was hit hard by Blue Jackets winger Nick Foligno in the third period, though he wasn’t sure if that hit in particular made him dizzy.

Cassidy anticipated defenseman Matt Grzelcyk (right arm) and winger Marcus Johansson (bruised lung) skating in Brighton early next week. Both could join the Bruins mid-trip. Johansson could slot back in on Krejci’s right side, which would probably drop Coyle back to No. 3 center.

It appears everyone (excluding Miller) will be ready for the playoffs. :clap:

Reactions: BMC

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Good news on the injury front. Have a good trip then maybe they can rest a couple guys

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Concussion protocol - he was at the game last night with the other walking wounded, so that is positive.
that`s what I thought too. I`ve had two concussions with the 2nd being of the sort where I needed to close the curtains, turn off the lights and do a whole lotta nothing. My first one was less severe and was able to bounce back or at least not be as bothered by external noise or light

Reactions: caz16

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Finally starting to get some good news on the injured guys, get them back healthy please

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
If we are short a d-man entering the playoffs, I hope they play Clifton over Kampfer, seniority be damned.

THIS guy?

9PNOBNRt.jpg

Reactions: bwunderlich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad