Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Poor Sean , the B's and us. He has been great.

Rest up Sean . You will be needed in the playoffs

He should be a 7th player candidate. He's really stepped up his game this season, especially after he got the bubble and then after, that concussion blip aside. He is hard to handle down low. If he could keep developing his scoring touch he will be a great role player for years to come. He will be missed.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Of course. Just......of course. Why would the Bruins get a good bit of injury news? I wanted to see this team get a good stretch of games with a fully healthy roster but I guess that's not happening.

The one encouraging thing is that the guys have proven over and over again that they can not only survive, but thrive while short handed.

Reactions: BMC

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Tough loss as Kuraly’s speed and intense forechecking will be missed against the Leafs.

Let us hope that Sean is a quick healer.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Sucks for Kuraly, he was finding the net lately. He is also a good PK guy, they still have Nordy and Acciari for that. Rather see Carey up then Kuhlman to be honest, kid is fast so that is good Smith would be good too or Blidh.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Can kuraly make the leafs series?

I doubt it - if the series starts April 10 or 11th, that is only 2-1/2 weeks away and even if it goes 7 games, it would be close to the 4 weeks recovery time. Hopefully there is a second round and he will be ready.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Going from Kuraly to Nordstrom or Kuhlman should not be the difference between a playoff series win or loss. We need Mojo, Krug and Grzelcyk back (and eventually Miller for insurance in case another D gets injured) and we should be good to go against anyone in the playoffs. It’s nice to have such good quality depth for the 3rd and 4th lines and bottom D pairing.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Last night, Florida commentators were saying DeBrusk slammed his stick against the boards as he was ending his shift. Apparently he took another hit to the head and it really frustrated him. He did finish the game.

Now what worries me is; Krug took a smack to the head and also finished the game..He's still out as you all are well aware..I just hope Jake is ok and no ill effects from the hit..

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Last night, Florida commentators were saying DeBrusk slammed his stick against the boards as he was ending his shift. Apparently he took another hit to the head and it really frustrated him. He did finish the game.

Now what worries me is; Krug took a smack to the head and also finished the game..He's still out as you all are well aware..I just hope Jake is ok and no ill effects from the hit..
I thought he was just frustrated. Krug absolutely looked dazed.

Reactions: nfld77

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site

I think it best to let the doctors examine and evaluate the repercussions before we form any conclusions. So far I have heard nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad