Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Forward Sean Kuraly, who entered concussion protocol after taking a big hit against the Lighting, is trending toward a Thursday return, Cassidy said. Kuraly skated in a red noncontact jersey Monday . . . Defenseman Kevan Miller (upper-body injury) did not practice and is considered week-to-week, as opposed to day-to-day, after an MRI found something unexpected. “It’s a little more serious than we first thought,” Cassidy said . . . Right winger David Pastrnak (thumb) skated and is still on schedule with his recovery. According to general manager Don Sweeney’s most recent update, Pastrnak will be in a cast for another week before getting fitted for a splint . . . Defenseman Zdeno Chara went down and left the ice after taking a puck to the face during practice. He did not receive stitches and is expected to be OK.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Then again, it could have ramped up off Z's stick- it happens like that frequently.
Usually it is a freak accident. When Burns hit Acciari in the teeth I desperately wanted to be a spy in his brain, I was wondering if he threw that puck at Acciari’s face out of frustration.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
2vbc48.jpg

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Hopefully precautionary and was just a little dazed. With his history there's more to worry about than whether or not he comes back.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
looked like a shoulder/arm injury to me. Had to roll to his other side to get up

Exactly. They went to pick him up and you could see him shielding one arm and pretty much saying “don’t try to grab me and pick me up, man!”

Then he tried to figure out how to get up without help or without one arm. Took about 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad