996C3947-DD2C-4333-ADE5-5123C458607F.jpeg

Charlie not on IR anymore?

Or just a glitch on Bs website

Reactions: HustleB

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Bs announced that Lauzon and Blidh have been reassigned to Providence. However they didn't announce and further player moves.

It appears that McAvoy's listing on the active roster has some credence. Hope so. Got tickets for tomorrow and looking forward to a flood of Bs' goals.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Bs announced that Lauzon and Blidh have been reassigned to Providence. However they didn't announce and further player moves.

It appears that McAvoy's listing on the active roster has some credence. Hope so. Got tickets for tomorrow and looking forward to a flood of Bs' goals.

Will be there as well

Reactions: Ladyfan

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I`m ashamed to admit this as I`ve grown to appreciate what he brings to the team but I literally forgot all about Kevin Miller. Hope he is able to get back into the flow of things in a few weeks. Miss that big body back there

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Charlie Mac is almost back? Woo hoo!!! I'd love to see a fully healthy roster very soon. Was it ever confirmed what Charlie's injury was? Or is concussion the common speculation?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Todays Globe:

. Rookie defenseman Urho Vaakanainen, concussed Oct. 23 at Ottawa, skated Wednesday. It was his first time on the ice since Mark Borowiecki’s elbow cleaned his clock . . . Charlie McAvoy, out since Oct. 18 at Edmonton with apparent concussion-like symptoms, has not returned to the ice.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
would it be advised for a professional athlete with a concussion go to a movie with super loud audio and a 20 foot high def screen?

Exactly, so my take is that both players didn’t have serious concussions if any.
But I’m not a doctor as well..

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Is it concussion with McAvoy for sure or is it maybe something with that heart thing he had?

Its a best kept secret. Only thing they have stated is ‘dizziness issues’. That could be a number of things.

From todays Globe:

“I wish I had great answers for you on that,” Cassidy said. “Nothing’s changed. He’s not skating. He’s around, doing off-ice workouts. … He hasn’t been shut down specifically — we didn’t say, ‘He’s out for three weeks off the ice.’ It’s a matter of him feeling up to the next stage, which would be on the ice skating.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad