Bruins injury thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I don't think the goalie decision is tough at all. You go with Tuukka. He is your appointed starter, long serving member and played a decent game last night.
Halak is there is you need him. Which you better not...
I go with Rask as well given the recent performances. Let’s see if he can build on the Buffalo game.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
That definitely made contact with the head. Cheap hit. In the ref's defense, he's partially blocked by the Devil that was trailing the play. Not sure where the up-ice official was.
Dosent matter where either ref was, does nit need to be called on the ice for DOPS to review. Simply bush league.

Reactions: Ladyfan

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

Kind of out of the blue? To be re-evaluated in three weeks

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Really, really weird. Did anyone see him take a shot to the leg, or go down hard? I don't remember seeing or hearing anything, but I was busy during most of the third period throwing my laptop against the wall because of a non-functioning trackpad, so I only sporadically watched the end of the WC.

The shift report isn't helpful. 13:14 TOI, played 5 minutes in the third, including the victory shift.

Time On Ice Report Away Team

He must have Greg Campbelled himself for a good part of the game, or it's a "delicious pancake" off-ice injury.

Reactions: BMC

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
Really, really weird. Did anyone see him take a shot to the leg, or go down hard? I don't remember seeing or hearing anything, but I was busy during most of the third period throwing my laptop against the wall because of a non-functioning trackpad, so I only sporadically watched the end of the WC.

The shift report isn't helpful. 13:14 TOI, played 5 minutes in the third, including the victory shift.

He must have Greg Campbelled himself for a good part of the game, or it's a "delicious pancake" off-ice injury.

Fibula is one of those things, not a weight bearing bone and doesn't rotate or move so you wont know till the next few days when the swelling does start going down.

Campbell broke his tibia... that Malkin's got some shot huh?

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014

I remember him blocking a shot or two, don't remember him going down.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Nordstrom out at least 3 weeks due to injury

Hope he returns to full health soon

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Nordy did block 3 shots that game. I remember a hard slap shot by the Hawks on an PP from the point in the 2nd period. Guy is fearless and an excellent Pk'er, who plays up and down the lineup. With a cap hit of 1 million, he is worth every penny. Never takes a shift off, just wish more guys shared his work ethic. The 4th line with him was the best it has been this year, he gave them an offensive jolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad