Bruins injury thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Pucks fly at nets everynite but one caught him and hard enough to split him open.He played another game with it and says it hurt.The decision was made by training staff because it started getting infected.That said if your joking you forgot the sarcastic emoji :tinker::sarcasm:

I'm clearly joking. The D needs Charlie big time

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
and among those twelve it is not screamingly obvious that an over-his-depth player is holding an undeserved spot, but... I would try Clifton at wing if Cave is somehow not able to take Donato's spot away. that defensive depth should be allowed to work for the team in solving the one problem they really do have, which is the overuse of the enormously negative Donato. if Julien was coaching with this deep defensive crew, they'd only score another 20 goals this season... while only letting in ten.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I wonder if DeBrusk is still having some concussion issues? He has not looked good as of late. And the fact that he got on the ice this morning and then off makes you think he might be dealing with something.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I wonder if DeBrusk is still having some concussion issues? He has not looked good as of late. And the fact that he got on the ice this morning and then off makes you think he might be dealing with something.
Completely guessing on my part.

But the fact that he came out for a quick twirl on the ice then got off immediately makes me think its lower body?

And if so, then there's two separate plays that come to my mind from the game last night that could've caused it. First one, he tried to reach behind himself to pull the puck over the blue line with him and blew an edge. Falling awkwardly.

Second one was he was going hard to the net for a redirect off a Krejci shot/pass and went skates/legs first into the boards.

In any case, hope he's alright and good to go tomorrow night.

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
Completely guessing on my part.

But the fact that he came out for a quick twirl on the ice then got off immediately makes me think its lower body?

And if so, then there's two separate plays that come to my mind from the game last night that could've caused it. First one, he tried to reach behind himself to pull the puck over the blue line with him and blew an edge. Falling awkwardly.

Second one was he was going hard to the net for a redirect off a Krejci shot/pass and went skates/legs first into the boards.

In any case, hope he's alright and good to go tomorrow night.

Bruce said it was lower body, I can think of the second play you are referring to and winced when he hit the boards.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
A great prospect but so much bad luck with injuries. Should be ready for camp at least.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bjork needs to stop being a victim of predatory hits

Two dirty players targeting him
Matt Martin
Nathan Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad