Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Why are you crying? This is good news.
Yeah, I just wonder how long "a while" has been. Probably only a couple days, but I feel bad for what he's had to deal with this year.

Good news is that I can't fathom it being a concussion, because they don't "manage" those.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
If someone told me to bet my life on if he plays or not the next game, I'd go with "not".

If Patrice Bergeron missed tonight after 2 days rest, this isn't going to be a small thing. And with a 3-1 lead I'd say it's that much less likely that he plays. Soonest we'd see him is if there's a 6th game. One opinion...

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
If someone told me to bet my life on if he plays or not the next game, I'd go with "not".

If Patrice Bergeron missed tonight after 2 days rest, this isn't going to be a small thing. And with a 3-1 lead I'd say it's that much less likely that he plays. Soonest we'd see him is if there's a 6th game. One opinion...
Make that two of the same opinion. Don't force him back if it's not necessary and he has a chance to actually recover. Win Saturday, and what's the earliest the second round could start? A week from now?

I wonder if it was the Plekanec hit. I could see that being ribs.

Ugh. I hate mystery injuries.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Make that two of the same opinion. Don't force him back if it's not necessary and he has a chance to actually recover. Win Saturday, and what's the earliest the second round could start? A week from now?

I wonder if it was the Plekanec hit. I could see that being ribs.

Ugh. I hate mystery injuries.

I would think you’d take the opposite approach. Play and manage him, wrap the series up so him and everyone gets more down time. No sense traveling and playing again if you can avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad