Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
oh really do you think Grizz got hurt I hope not,hopefully your right bout big lead we need Grizz ..great skating ability that is good for fast teams go bruins go
Pierre McGuire had said that he was labouring on the bench and had gone down the corridor to dressing room,than had come back,but don’t think he was on the ice at all in the third,hopefully Cassidy was just playing it safe.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Good to see Nash skating,Wingels also,and who the hell is Kyle Keyser?

Bruins Sign Kyle Keyser To Entry-Level Contract

The_more_you_know.gif

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well I’m hoping Gryz can go on Monday. If he can’t I hope it’s minor and a day to day thing.

Glad Nash is skating-hopefully he’s in for Donato and our forward lines are back to what they were.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Riley Nash Could Be Good to Go for Game 3
During an off-day meeting with the media on Sunday afternoon at Warrior Ice Arena, Boston coach Bruce Cassidy said that it's possible both Riley Nash and Tommy Wingels could be well enough to play in Game 3 on Monday night at Air Canada Centre.
Nash, who skated with a select group of players on Sunday, has not played since March 31 against Florida after taking a puck to the side of the head, leaving a gash across his ear that required over 40 stiches to repair.
"Riley Nash is looking good, he'll be a guy that could go into the lineup tomorrow," said Cassidy.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Riley Nash Could Be Good to Go for Game 3
During an off-day meeting with the media on Sunday afternoon at Warrior Ice Arena, Boston coach Bruce Cassidy said that it's possible both Riley Nash and Tommy Wingels could be well enough to play in Game 3 on Monday night at Air Canada Centre.
Nash, who skated with a select group of players on Sunday, has not played since March 31 against Florida after taking a puck to the side of the head, leaving a gash across his ear that required over 40 stiches to repair.
"Riley Nash is looking good, he'll be a guy that could go into the lineup tomorrow," said Cassidy.
Although both COULD be well enough to play, I would assume that Wingels would sit, right

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
Pierre McGuire had said that he was labouring on the bench and had gone down the corridor to dressing room,than had come back,but don’t think he was on the ice at all in the third,hopefully Cassidy was just playing it safe.
and he was right ...love his skating.....Grizz we will miss him for sure

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Thanks for posting that Sooshii- I am not on the twitter and was wondering about Quaider after that puck to the throat. Especially later on when the swelling sets in.

Reactions: RustyBruins72

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Didn’t see it in here, for the record:

That was my fear last night -- that he caught it in the throat. That can be a nightmare (Malcolm Subban). Glad to hear Darth is ok. Now let's get some good news on Griz please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->