Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Not knowing anything, I kind of agree. However, if we go back to Toronto 3-2 anything can happen.

I know that I’m pulling hard for NJ to stretch the TB series. Wish Kucherov has gotten a game.
Yeah that’s for sure it has happened before,tomorrow is a huge game.

spylogic3

Sep 1, 2006
Seems like he had the same issue earlier in the year where he wasn’t shooting the puck with anything on it,than he seemed to get it back.Lets hope he is back Saturday,they need to put the Leafs away ,than have a few days of for rest.

I knew something was wrong when hasn't scored since Apr 1 ... plus he wasn't able to score from the slot with a pass-out from behind the net. He used to be money on that shot.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
I have a feeling Bergy is gonna require some off season surgery.

Either sit him for the rest of the playoffs or manage the pain which is what I think they have been doing

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I blame Chara and Marchand. Shortly after Chara posted on Instagram about Bergeron playing through anything, he breaks his foot. Then the day Marchand's PT article comes out that talks about Bergeron playing through anything, he misses a playoff game.

:sarcasm:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Winning tomorrow would go a long way, I imagine they don't play again until Friday or Saturday if they advance, giving bergeron a week off would be huge as McAvoy can work on his conditioning and knee strength without the added pressure of doing that in game

We really need everyone healthy to leave it all on the ice, it's bad enough letting Toronto force a game 7 were it couldbbecome a coin flip, but they should do this for all the guys playing through injury. Don't make them play through a game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad