Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
There was no reason to not play Donato. Its a win win either he scores and helps us outgun Toronto or he doesn't score and then sits for Riley Nash game 2. Wingels has a specific role he is perfect for and that role is to put the 4th line on notice that all of them better play well since he can replace any of the 3 if they have a couple bad games. Hes a good guy to start in the press box and insert for anyone other than the stars who fail to make an impact.
Yeah don’t get Wingels over Donato,he would get some good scoring chances against the Leafs.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Backes doesn't have the foot speed required to be a C in today's NHL. I accept him for what he is a solid albeit way over paid 3rd line winger who brings some grit and character.

I thought he looked quite effective the few times he's played centre for us.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I thought he looked quite effective the few times he's played centre for us.

I've long been a supporter of Backes at C, but I'll admit he did not look good there when he was playing center after coming back from his badly cut leg.

Prior to that I thought he looked capable there.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
I was just going to ask if there was any word on him. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the cheap shot he took from that mother****er Kadri :mad:
I like what Wingles brings good banger be nice if he can go game 2

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

Smart to let the evaluation of Wingels take longer than the league took to suspend Kadri. No use announcing the results – especially if he's good to play – let the league assume he's out. I'll bet if they had announced Wingels was good to go for game #2, Kadri would have got a lighter suspension. Smart move, Sweeney.

Reactions: FanSince72

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Not much ice time for Grizz ,Debrusk or even Charlie for that matter in the third period.Mcguire wasn’t commenting that he had been hurt and was struggling on the bench,hopefully nothing serious.Not sure what was going on with Charlie or Debrusk,other than Charlie kept falling.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
Hopefully with a big lead Cassidy was just being cautious with debrusk & mcCovey. Grizz I'm a little more worried about .
oh really do you think Grizz got hurt I hope not,hopefully your right bout big lead we need Grizz ..great skating ability that is good for fast teams go bruins go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad