Recalled/Assigned: Brown called up on an emergency basis.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Is this good because CB can improve the odds of winning games or losing them?

Exactly. Everyone loving that he got the chance, myself included, but if he actually produces, 3 game winning streak is possible :(

FazeLeaf*

Isnt he Irish? Seems like a good way to celebrate St Patricks day for him and his family.

snizzbone*

Is this good because CB can improve the odds of winning games or losing them?

It's good because he's one of, if not the hardest working, player in our organization. He was our best player in the AHL last year and would have been one of our best this year had he not gotten hurt. He's our 3rd best forward prospect to me, behind Nylander and Marner.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Wow, Leivo scores three goals in a limited amount of time and this kid has never played one minute of NHL hockey and Babs declares him a sure fire long termer?

What did Leivo do, to deserve this? Must have peed in Babs dog bowl, or worse, his cornflakes.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
It's good because he's one of, if not the hardest working, player in our organization. He was our best player in the AHL last year and would have been one of our best this year had he not gotten hurt. He's our 3rd best forward prospect to me, behind Nylander and Marner.

I'd rank him 4th behind Johnson. Andreas Johnson is so underrated cause no one knows about him :yo:

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto
Once Brown plays tonight, all of our major 2011 and 2012 draft picks (whether drafted or acquired by trade) will have suited up for the Leafs this year.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Wow, Leivo scores three goals in a limited amount of time and this kid has never played one minute of NHL hockey and Babs declares him a sure fire long termer?

What did Leivo do, to deserve this? Must have peed in Babs dog bowl, or worse, his cornflakes.

What does Leivo have to do with this? What an odd way to look at things.

Also, Leivo has never been better than Brown.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA

Great, hope he has a great game and no one complains if we win.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Yes! Called it! So happy, easily our best prospect after Nylander/Marner. Gonna have to make time to watch tonight now.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
What a silly system this is...."emergency" call ups almost every game...no wonder someone like Lou Lamoriello is able to find holes in these systems.

Considering they only have 11 forwards available, what do you expect them to do? 2 of those 11 forwards are also emergency call ups. This is why the rule was put in place. Injuries happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad