GDT: Broons @ NJD, TNT, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I do agree with DD that if it was between Tierney and Boqvist we should've just signed Boq.
49811.jpg

Perhaps the most shrewd move of the offseason, next to only the Rags signing Jon Quick.

Sweeney knows to how to win. Fitz does not.

What a long, miserable season this is turning into.

Vitek with his usual 4+ goals, the NJD with their usual game against Bahston, where they pick up exactly zero points.

8-2 Bahston

Bonue picks: V3t6k with 6 goals allowed on 23 shots.

Schmid with 2 goals allowed on 6 shots in relief. BOQ with 3 points to make up for Zacha's point or two since he isn't playing.

Thanks again Lindy for starting Vitek.

See, this is where Bleed and I firmly see eye to eye.

Heave Vitek.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I like those lines, honestly. Meier is back at RW and he was playing better with Jack prior to his injury. He needs to get going, so put him with the most dynamic player on the roster.

I also like the 3rd line, and I imagine Haula will be the center there not long after puck drop.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
At least there’s no chance of a Zacha revenge game if he isn’t playing. Are there any other former Devils on the Bruins?

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
i'm not up to date with local tv rights but is there a reason this game for us is on msg and not tnt? would be great if thats the case going forward for all these "national" games since i dont have espn+
The regionals are guaranteed 69-70 games a year for every team, meaning the national rights holders get up to 13 games per team they can takes exclusively. ESPN as the “A”’rights holders get up to 8 games per team and TNT gets 5. Anything above that and those games extra games have to be blacked out locally on the national channel.

Devils have 8 TNT games this year so three have to be blacked out in favor of MSGSN. ESPN because they can take more games from teams and it is a espn+ subscribers play for them stay within their limits. So all of their games are totally exclusive.

This isn’t anything new. This happened with NBC previously for the big market. It has just been so long since the Devils had more than the limit go to national tv.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
These GDTs are getting increasingly weird, but I am here for it.

My question is: did the exorcism work? Will we be spared the endless DD and Doggo parodies from now on?

No? Ok carry on. :laugh:
@Bleedred has been hearing those voices for quite some time. I'm surprised it has taken this long for the exorcist to be summoned. I can't wait for Dano to yell "The power of Nemec compels you! No? Is it the power of Bahl? Toffoli? Well one of those guys should help. In the meantime, someone get me my Genucel, my skin is chapped from all this page turning of the NHL ritual/rule book. Hey Bill did you know that cross checking used to be a penalty when I played? Wonder why they never called it?"

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
These GDTs are getting increasingly weird, but I am here for it.

My question is: did the exorcism work? Will we be spared the endless DD and Doggo parodies from now on?

No? Ok carry on. :laugh:
IMG_1794.jpeg

This made up exorcism did nothing my friend. You can’t get rid of good, knowledgeable posters. They tried to do that to me and once and just couldn’t keep me away for long. I speak the truth. There was once a great time to be a fan of the NJD, but not anymore. So frustrating seeing Philthy finish their rebuild before us and WSH doing nothing but winning. Never mind the Rags and NYb, who just refuse to lose in regulation. Pengs will pass the NJD tonight. Book it.

IMG_8388.jpeg
What exorcism are you losers still talking about over here? Thought I was on the Rangers forum and accidentally clicked on this.

Enjoy the beat down that’s soon to come f***in DEBBIE’s!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Apparently when Vitek starts this year, one of its after effects is known to trigger schizophrenia. Who knew?

IMG_1810.png

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PURGE THESE DEMONS!

Draft Kings has us as the favorite at home. Boston Moneyline is +105, Against Vanecek. Do with that what you will.
I’m so glad I don’t gamble. I’d really put myself in a hole haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Dialamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad