GDT: Broons @ NJD, TNT, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I got the vibe from Jack that he was gonna barf.

Total OT was 2:47.
Jack’s OT icetime was 1:57.

IMG_0811.jpeg

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Jack Hughes is a horse when it comes to skating. I feel like he could still have a burst at the end of a 2 minute shift if a chance was presented.

I don’t want that Devils to wear him down too much but it is nice you can lean on him for longer/more frequent shifts when needed.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We need to win against Columbus, because I have a really good one for the Anaheim game. It needs to be the Anaheim game.

I've got a few ideas for my Columbus GDT, but the one I'm really excited for needs to be against Anaheim because it's Anaheim.

Of course, if we weren't playing Anaheim until next month or 3 months from now, I would do that GDT for whoever the hell we were playing, but it's too good not to do it against Anaheim. If we don't beat Columbus, I can always use it for another game (it's Christmas themed, so it should be before Christmas), but if we don't beat Columbus then I'll be more mad about losing to that sorry sack of shit team than the fact I couldn't make the GDT against Anaheim.

I've got a couple ideas for Columbus though.

The one I've been cultivating for a while, that isn't DD/RD stuff would be perfect for Anaheim though.

Even if Gibson doesn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad