Brooklyn/Belmont Arena Discussion 2018-19 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
sorry man, but if my team (that I have supported since 1985) is in the Finals, I would go see them even if they were playing in Greenland.

Amen.

And not only am I counting on them NOT playing in Greenland, I will be wherever they are playing in North America in a Cup Finals game.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Really disappointing there isn't a spot for Honky.

Obviously you're being sarcastic, but I can't even joke about that. That car, and everything wang, is like something out of the Danish minor leagues. I'll joke about it from my seats in Belmont.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Obviously you're being sarcastic, but I can't even joke about that. That car, and everything wang, is like something out of the Danish minor leagues. I'll joke about it from my seats in Belmont.
I will always be on #TeamHonky

IMG_20190317_160141.jpg

He is a generational automobile!!!

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Best thing to maximize noise at the new arena is having a large lower seating bowl. You see that in Montreal and (of all places) Carolina. That place is enormously loud because so many seats are in the lower bowl and the upper decks are smaller

Places that have lower/mez/upper spread out and closer to equal capacities (Ottawa, Washington) I never found to be particularly loud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad