Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion 2019-20 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Tanks for the updates guys! Much appreciated.

How does Tippett snd Heponiemi look for Springfield?
Heponiemi so far very quiet, Tippett is active with 2 SoG and looking dangerous.

Reactions: SI90

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
2nd period on the way and Wahlstrom with a takeaway and shot but saved by Driedger.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Anyone know why my screen keeps flashing with stuff I assume is from the jumbo screen in the arena?

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Mason Jobst with a sharpe angle shot, Driedger again with the answer.

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Anyone know why my screen keeps flashing with stuff I assume is from the jumbo screen in the arena?
Same for me... it seems to be the director or producer for FAN-TV feed is a moron... it sure is also content for Jumbotron!

Reactions: PK Cronin

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Toninato redirects a shot past Coreau making it 2-1 Springfield. :-(

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
... and 3-1 goal seconds after by a goal from Lowry, Owen Tippett with the assist after his shot that hits the post

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
2-1 Springfield, shot from the blue line gets deflected and sneaks in.

And now it’s 3-1 Springfield as I type this. Not a good start to the 2nd period at all.
Lackluster period to say the least by Soundtigers...

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Again Tippett with a dangerous shot... we should trade for him with Florida.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Again Tippett with a dangerous shot... we should trade for him with Florida.

I don’t see Florida giving him up. He’s a real deal winger prospect. We’re pretty solid on wing too with Wally and Holmstrom at the prospect level.
Would cost a lot for Tippett.

He was teammates with Wilde,Jenkins, and Coskey last year after he was traded to Saginaw.

Reactions: Rengi

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
you guys are pure Islander fans! Love it! How the kids looking? Ollie and the kid from Sweden Holstrom
Ollie is looking good with Lorito and Koivula, he's very active with shots and a secondary assist on PP.
In the 2nd period the whole team looks some way off...

Holmstrom is solid, trying to find his spot on 2nd line.

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
I don’t see Florida giving him up. He’s a real deal winger prospect. We’re pretty solid on wing too with Wally and Holmstrom at the prospect level.
Would cost a lot for Tippett.

He was teammates with Wilde,Jenkins, and Coskey last year after he was traded to Saginaw.

Well, how could they turn down such an intriguing offer Ho-Sang for Tippett? :D

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Kieffer Bellows with some good looks, but denied with 3 min left to go in 2nd. Now as I write Wahlstrom to the sin-bin, so Springfield to the powerplay.

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
I can't watch this, the flashing is going to give me a seizure.
Are you are also already blinded by this flashing crap? I guess we will have to sue the Springfield Thunderbirds for our eye damages after the stream...

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Those first five minutes were rough but the team tightened up after that and played much more evenly with Springfield. Lots of good chances but no results which is frustrating. Holmstrom is looking really great though, Koivula and Wahlstrom are looking like a nice pair too.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Yeah, I can't watch a feed with all these flashing screens during stoppage. Gives me a headache.

I was considering getting AHL TV this season, but if the feed is regularly like this, I'll be passing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad