Brent Sopel hates the Hurricanes' home win celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Fans pay over 100$ to see a game, cant they get something special before they leave?

Not everyone makes 200k a year... it’s actually a good initiative by the team or players. Those bozos on the ice make more then a year then we will in a lifetime. They should entertain us like a circus.

Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
It's a little corny to me, but don't think it's worth getting angry about or losing sleep over. But at some point if I were a fan and it were my team, I'd be feeling pretty disgruntled that these things were the highlight of my team's season -- and not the playoffs. If the team can be successful it's easier but I'd think the novelty would wear off otherwise. But to each their own opinion on this one. If their team and fans like it at this point, so be it.

Last edited:

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I feast off of fans' concern with our post-game celebrations. PLEASE, hfboards, PLEASE continue to be bothered and butthurt by our outrageous, game-destroying, Brian Burke-porcupine-hair-raising, causing-the-next-lockout post-game celebrations. The more other folks are bothered by it, the more happiness I derive from seeing them live. So thank you, Brent Sopel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad