Brent Sopel hates the Hurricanes' home win celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
People these days get worked up over something harmless towards them. Well I find it corny its whatever to me as I dont care if they do their own thing or not. Also Brent Sopel's opinion on anything in 2019 should be inrelvenent.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Whatever.

I am a long-time fan of this team and these last 9 seasons have been absolutely brutal and boring beyond belief and I'm not the only one who feels this way. While the on-ice play is still a work in progress, it's nice to do something for the fans like me who have stuck around all these years. It harms no one, it's only done after home victories after the visiting team heads back to their locker room, and it brings a little personality to a team that has had no personality this decade.

Too bad this upsets some, but thats their problem.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I agree 100% with him. Especially with an organization that doesn't win.

And I do too

He's absolutely right. I get second hand embarrassment for the Hurricanes and their fans every time I see it.

Im willing to wager a lot of money that you guys aren't satisfied with your lives to be embarrassed on something that doesn't affect you whatsoever.

They think it's fun, they like it, and yet you still feel the need to be embarrassed for them, lol.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
How do people seriously get mad over this :laugh:

It's good and fun entertainment for the kids and fans and the players seem to have fun with it too. Let's not pretend the sport is anything more than a game. It's meant to be for our enjoyment

What a boring life some of you must live

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
He should they're beyond stupid an I refuse to believe Justin Williams really came up with it.. or the very least Dundon forced him to come up with something an this is the mongoloid love child of that conversation.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Im willing to wager a lot of money that you guys aren't satisfied with your lives to be embarrassed on something that doesn't affect you whatsoever.

They think it's fun, they like it, and yet you still feel the need to be embarrassed for them, lol.

Ikr how sad and boring does someones life have to be to turn to complaining about something like this :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad