Player Discussion Brendan Gallagher

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
I really like this player. I will remember him for a long time. I never thought he would be able to repeat 25+ goals seasons or even 30+! His style of play is hard on the body so he probably achieves these amazing results playing through many injuries. He is a real leader.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Would have been traded long time ago if this board had it it's way. And we would have kept Galchenyuk instead.

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
then you'd have no problems naming and explaining some of those occasions right ??
Yes I’m sure I could find a few exact examples for you if i did some research, but we are getting way off topic here. The thread is about Gallagher after all.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Yes I’m sure I could find a few exact examples for you if i did some research, but we are getting way off topic here. The thread is about Gallagher after all.
well, no offense but... if it was that obvious the guy was showing example of great leadership (being on top as a leader obviously), you wouldnt need much research.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
well, no offense but... if it was that obvious the guy was showing example of great leadership (being on top as a leader obviously), you wouldnt need much research.
Can you tell me why this guy was a captain or assistant captain everywhere he ever played in his career?

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
to return to talk about that Gallagher guy , one thing that surprises me this season is how he has find more ways to score ; better positioning in dangerous areas , better to find open spots and gets more versatile shuts

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
You were asking for specific acts and times/dates. Are you saying that Weber has never sparked the Habs to win a game? How do you feel about Gallagher’s play?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You were asking for specific acts and times/dates. Are you saying that Weber has never sparked the Habs to win a game? How do you feel about Gallagher’s play?
looks like no one can provide examples, not one... not even a little "remember 3rd period of game X when he did" or anything, niet...

but people like @JAPPO who make things up ? yup that we have, plenty.

Gallagher ? he's the real leader of this team, not SW.

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
looks like no one can provide examples, not one... not even a little "remember 3rd period of game X when he did" or anything, niet...

but people like @JAPPO who make things up ? yup that we have, plenty.

Gallagher ? he's the real leader of this team, not SW.
They are both good leaders IMO

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
that's it ? quotes ? he's amazing cause... people say it ?

and what song that is ???????
your song is ;" he's amazing cause... people say it ? ...give me an example ..."

initial post was " The Habs are starting to have a number of them: Gallagher, Domi, Danault, Byron, Shaw, Weber. These players create a team culture and buy into a system . " answering someone who was saying that " having Gallagher on the team is the contagious impact he has on his teammates; seeing your teammate working so hard makes the other players sort of implicitly accountable to at least attempt to compete just as hard. "
and you are here singing your " give me an example of the leadership of Weber "
Give up man !
It's like we are all talking about going to eat a submarine at Subway and you're asking proof that Canadian army get military submarines

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
your song is ;" he's amazing cause... people say it ? ...give me an example ..."

initial post was " The Habs are starting to have a number of them: Gallagher, Domi, Danault, Byron, Shaw, Weber. These players create a team culture and buy into a system . " answering someone who was saying that " having Gallagher on the team is the contagious impact he has on his teammates; seeing your teammate working so hard makes the other players sort of implicitly accountable to at least attempt to compete just as hard. "
and you are here singing your " give me an example of the leadership of Weber "
Give up man !
It's like we are all talking about going to eat a submarine at Subway and you're asking proof that Canadian army get military submarines
that's your song actually, you're the one saying he's amazing cause other people say he's amazing, not me.

no shit you're confused, you have a hard time remembering what you are saying. You have never seen any sign of his amazing leadership, you just believe it exists... why ? ... well duh! because man, because!

but hey! Habs forum, Habs player... shhhhhhh

You're the kind to believe whatever people tell you, it sure isnt my fault if you're naive, it's no reason to make up stuff about other people though.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
that's it ? quotes ? he's amazing cause... people say it ?

and what song that is ???????

Of course, if his teammates or coaches say he's a great leader why wouldn't you take it at face value?

Is there any reason to doubt his teammates? We're not in the locker room so they are our only source.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Of course, if his teammates or coaches say he's a great leader why wouldn't you take it at face value?

Is there any reason to doubt his teammates? We're not in the locker room so they are our only source.

Is so obvious that it is absurd. How to you become captain of two NHL teams, an assistant of team Canada without being a leader. Proof - seriously.

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
so what ?

are you an autist or something ? cause really, other people replyed after I posted this, and they had no problems whatsoever seeing the topic evolving, changing, becoming something different, even if only for a few posts... and that's despite fact they completely disagreed with what I said.

Did you actually just say this? You are by far the most obnoxious and unlikable poster in this or any other forum I have ever participated in. I can't even imagine what kind of tragic history can create such a twisted individual such as yourself.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Would have been traded long time ago if this board had it it's way. And we would have kept Galchenyuk instead.

It's impressive the way he's come back from his hand injuries. When he was playing without having fully recovered from them, he was not one tenth the player he is now. I'm glad he was able to recover.

Reactions: Guns n Roses

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Did you actually just say this? You are by far the most obnoxious and unlikable poster in this or any other forum I have ever participated in. I can't even imagine what kind of tragic history can create such a twisted individual such as yourself.

Well said. There is no room on these boards for junk like this.

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
Can’t believe I had to go to the 2nd page of threads to find gallagher’s.

Anyway, CONGRATS for the 2nd straight 30-goals season (and also for the 4-game goal streak, second of his career)!! He’s way too underrated, especially at the salary we pay him!

He needs more recognition and we are truly blessed to have him on our team

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
5th round.
5"9
Not the greatest athlete
Not an amazing skillset
But probably the most hard working individual on the ice in the NHL. He is all hustle and desire to perform. I appreciate that.

All true. But he also has very good offensive instincts and a knack for getting the puck to the net and creating scoring chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $110.00