Brandon Prust attacks Tuukka Rask on Twitter

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
Did you not see him twice attack Rask on twitter? Kinda like the way he attacked goalies on the ice and nut speared and bragged about it. Yeah ok the guy is a saint and maybe we are misreading his intentions.

He has showed the world what kind of trash he is.

Not dirty eh....

real classy guy...

He likes to run into goalies...

Wow, this is why he's trash?

Granted the first hit was a little late and on the blind side. No one has accused Prust of having Gretzky level anticipation of the play. He hit Stepan on the chest btw.

Second video. He should have called that coach worse for defending the disgusting hit on Eller.

3rd video, you're clearly grasping at straws if you call that running a goalie. It wasn't even a love tap and Marty sold it like an Oscar nominated actor.

This is what running a goalie looks like

Nothing you posted justifies what he's been called in this thread

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

Granted the first hit was a little late and on the blind side. No one has accused Prust of having Gretzky level anticipation of the play. He hit Stepan on the chest btw.

Second video. He should have called that coach worse for defending the disgusting hit on Eller.

3rd video, you're clearly grasping at straws if you call that running a goalie. It wasn't even a love tap and Marty sold it like an Oscar nominated actor.

He clearly has need of help with this mental outlook, to attack a former peer who is handling family matters. Is it even debatable?

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

When you say the disgusting hit on Eller, you realize the hit was clean right?

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I think she's a stripper now.

If it came out Rask left because he didn't want to play, then maybe, but it doesn't seem that way, so why attack him ?
The actual timing and Rask being the target, I don't understand. I think there are lots of question marks with Prist these days. I wonder if he's still Assistant coach to an OHL team I believe. That was the last time I heard of him. lol

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The actual timing and Rask being the target, I don't understand. I think there are lots of question marks with Prist these days. I wonder if he's still Assistant coach to an OHL team I believe. That was the last time I heard of him. lol

Must not be anymore.

I thought he had a podcast or something

Reactions: Fixxer

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Prust went overboard in his praise it seems.
Truly, Khudobin is on a Tim Thomas like run this year.

Tuukka has always been a pale faced sickly looking choker behind good teams.
Leaving early without prior notice to get his team Halak'ed this year is another great chapter in his disappointing legacy.
Fact checking helps, unless of course it doesn’t meet your agenda.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA

You're just using distraction techniques. What he said was f***ing stupid. The end.

Brandon isn't here and doesn't need you to come and get up on your moral high ground to lecture posters for their reaction to a guy being a prick. We get it. You liked him as a player and he played for your team.

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
I know you can’t really help it, but’s it’s so cringe when dumb people are too dumb to realize that they’re dumb.
ok.gif

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
You can like Brandon Prust as a player and disapprove of what he says.

I'm just not willing to throw him in the garbage for it?

Yes silly me calling him a goon for ignoring the play and spearing an unsuspecting opponent in the genitals. What a warrior!

You want a warrior, you get the bloodlust along with it. People do lose their minds. He's not a Marchant who does things to provok a reaction or get into people's skin. I'm betting Prust regrets doing what he did there.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
The replies in this thread are as weird as Prust's dig at Rask. Perhaps he has a personal problem with Rask? He's been through some high intensity series against the Bruins when he was with the Habs. Perhaps he's still bitter about them? He's allowed to hate someone if he wants. It's not healthy for him but he's allowed.

People are calling him dumb, P.O.S, dirtbag, mentally ill etc... Either way, the reactions here are exaggerated
That's the problem with social media. If Prust has an issue with Rask, fine.... so be it. Who knows, and no one can really comment.

But when he makes an unsolicited allegation questioning Rask's character on Twitter (i.e. bellowing about it in Times Square with a bullhorn) he's going to invite a strong reaction. People seem to think that Free Speech is somehow Free Speech - Free From Repercussions. It is not.

In a perfect world, people would ignore Prust. Just as they would ignore anyone who is looking to do nothing else but stir up shit. Of course that's not the way it's ever worked, is it?????

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I'm just not willing to throw him in the garbage for it?

You want a warrior, you get the bloodlust along with it. People do lose their minds. He's not a Marchant who does things to provok a reaction or get into people's skin. I'm betting Prust regrets doing what he did there.

Umm he tweeted two different times about Rask leaving and throwing insults at him. That does not seem like a person who regrets anything, seems like a lowlife scum. He certainly did provoke players, he ran goalies, trash talked coaches and speared players.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I wonder if any of Rask's teammates felt the same way. Anyway, it almost feels as if a cup ring is on the line for Prust.

Last edited:

Brownies

I don't care how much they are paid, if you expect that not a single employee of an entire organization won't be able to stay for weeks confined in an hotel room, I believe you don't understand how real life works. You thank those who have been able to make the sacrifice, but you certainly don't blame the few who could not.

Prust sounds like an 18 years old who doesn't have enough experience in adult matters to allow proper judgment.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Such a bad look. Raask's number 1 team is his family, as it should be. Bruins come second to them, he made the right choice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad