Brandon Prust attacks Tuukka Rask on Twitter

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I won't blame someone for going to his family in these times but I must admit it's great seeing the reaction of the Dallas goalie. Warms my heart.

And I will never go after Prust cause of how of a warrior he was with us. A true warrior going to war for his teamates. He wasn't just a goon like silly posters are saying here.

You can like Brandon Prust as a player and disapprove of what he says.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
4 years vs a couple months. Nice false equivalency. And when the season is done they're not working besides the gym. They're home vacationing for months.

You're out of touch.

Its not a false equivalency. Not everyone can deal with separation from family in a similar way. In this case, there was also an emergency situation with a child.

Try and be more empathetic, please.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Prust is right, If Tukka had stated before entering the bubble and committing to the team that he wasn’t able to participate it wouldn’t be such a big deal, leaving your team in the beginning of the playoffs after committing was a selfish move. Not many will openly state their true feelings like Prust did, but I’m certain Rask will be negatively perceived around the league.

Why am I not surprised that a poster named "Bertuzzi 44" supports Prust here?

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Also the players were given the right to "not" play at all, regardless. Willie Desjardins did the right thing when we kicked him off the team. He is a grade A Douchebag.

Wait! I thought Willie was/is everything that is wrong with the Canucks for the past decade or so...

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
I won't blame someone for going to his family in these times but I must admit it's great seeing the reaction of the Dallas goalie. Warms my heart.

And I will never go after Prust cause of how of a warrior he was with us. A true warrior going to war for his teamates. He wasn't just a goon like silly posters are saying here.

Yes silly me calling him a goon for ignoring the play and spearing an unsuspecting opponent in the genitals. What a warrior!

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Reality tv didn’t work out so a guys gotta do something to stay relevant I guess.

Bowski

Why did you wake me up from my nap?
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Prust went overboard in his praise it seems.
Truly, Khudobin is on a Tim Thomas like run this year.

Tuukka has always been a pale faced sickly looking choker behind good teams.
Leaving early without prior notice to get his team Halak'ed this year is another great chapter in his disappointing legacy.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
It doesn't really matter how serious it ended up being. A family emergency is a family emergency. If this were a normal year, Rask misses 1-2 games for "personal reasons," and nobody really makes anything of it. The bubble forced a situation where, if he left, he had to stay gone. He did the thing I think virtually any father would.

I think lot of younger people here do not realise how serious issue is family emergency especially with a young kid

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Not cool Prust..............none of us really know what is going on behind closed doors with this guys family.
Rask's decisions were made on a family issue not a hockey issue. Prust ends up looking like a donkey here.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
He needs to let go his ego trip girlfriend, who has been poisoining magazines and talk shows with her presence. (Marie Pier . ?) She got famous at "Occupation Double" or "Loft Story". That was funny when he was a Hab, he was at l'Antichambre with his wife. He didn't talk French, like could say a few words here and there. His girlfriend took over and we could who's leading the way. lol

I like Prusty but I think he's jealous of a guy making money sitting at home, while he Brandon, is out of the NHL and ain't going back. Rask had legit reason to stay home if he wanted to, but man it's obvious there is going to be some uproar.

I think she's a stripper now.

If it came out Rask left because he didn't want to play, then maybe, but it doesn't seem that way, so why attack him ?

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Where is this animosity for Prust coming from? Dude was warrior, not afraid to get his ass kicked by the other team's heavyweights in order to rally his own team. He was a team player and not even dirty.

Did you not see him twice attack Rask on twitter? Kinda like the way he attacked goalies on the ice and nut speared and bragged about it. Yeah ok the guy is a saint and maybe we are misreading his intentions.

He has showed the world what kind of trash he is.

Not dirty eh....

real classy guy...

He likes to run into goalies...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad