Brady Tkachuk Vs Nick Suzuki

Tkachuk Vs Suzuki

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Tkachuk is more proven. Suzuki playing a more important position makes it closer than what it normally is, but it's Tkachuk easily.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
As a neutral fan I observed it as being almost entirely Habs fans doing this behavior. I don't care about the Habs or Sens BTW
Your supposedly a neutral but claiming almost entirely Habs fans doing this behavior.Your Veil is showing.
Go back and re-check the posts. Most making ridiculous statements or claiming it's easily Tkachuk are Non-Hab fans.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You're a habs fan, why am I not surprised you're offended by what I said?
Not offended just showing the stuff you said can be proven wrong just by going through this thread and than you claim to be impartial which is complete BS.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I think its Suzuki, if fact he (not Caufield) might become the best player on the Habs, and very formidable player in the league.

Brady is made to tip pucks in, after shots from Chabot.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Not according to this poll or draft scouts

The poll isn't asking who has the higher potential. It's asking who is the current better player.

By draft scouts, you mean the draft rankings? Players don't get drafted just based on their potential. Ryan Merkley was easily top 10 in potential but got drafted 21st since he also had more bust factors than those who went ahead of him.

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
The poll isn't asking who has the higher potential. It's asking who is the current better player.

By draft scouts, you mean the draft rankings? Players don't get drafted just based on their potential. Ryan Merkley was easily top 10 in potential but got drafted 21st since he also had more bust factors than those who went ahead of him.
Okay but Tkachuk was drafted higher and did what Suzuki did a year younger on a worse team

So im confused exactly how Suzuki has 'clearly higher potential' according to some in here?

Reactions: bert

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Nice necro. No question that Suzuki was very good in the playoffs and his stock has risen quite a bit. Tkachuk is still better though.
Tkachuk is not better and I wouldn’t consider this a crazy bump.

Someone liked my post today and I remembered the take. I said in a year the poll would look silly and it clearly does.

Suzuki is on another level.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Not really 2 players you can compare. Both are very impactful players, Tkachuk for everything that he brings, Suzuki for being a smart 2-way center.

If both were traded for each other, it would add a pretty big piece on each team while creating a massive hole at the same time.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Not really 2 players you can compare. Both are very impactful players, Tkachuk for everything that he brings, Suzuki for being a smart 2-way center.

If both were traded for each other, it would add a pretty big piece on each team while creating a massive hole at the same time.
This, probably, as much as I hate to say.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
This, probably, as much as I hate to say.

Stutzle-Suzuki-Batherson
Formenton-Norris-Brown
Paul-Brown-Dadonov
Watson-Pinto-White

Forward group would still look promising

Because of Suzuki being Montreal's best center, maybe they couldn't afford it as much

Tkachuk-Caufield and Toffoli-Gallagher as your top-6 wingers would be quite interesting

Last edited:

King Karl

five-year run of unparalleled suffering
Mar 18, 2014
Halifax, NS
Tkachuk is not better and I wouldn’t consider this a crazy bump.

Someone liked my post today and I remembered the take. I said in a year the poll would look silly and it clearly does.

Suzuki is on another level.
Ah okay well then you're cleared of all necro charges. If you'd asked this question before the playoffs I'd imagine you'd get a similar response. Obviously player A vs B is almost always subjective, but I don't really see how a good playoff run changes anything. Tkachuk hasn't been playing for the past couple months, Suzuki has - you've obviously going to get a bunch of recency bias.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
- C > LW
- Better offensive skill set and potential
- 200 ft game

Sadly, I’ll have to say that Suzuki is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad