Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk (LW) I'm a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That's likely to happen, he and his family are in the inner circle of the league, as players,and agents. They know they are likely to get more money this way, and that is likely the route they will most likely want to move forward.

Unless Brady has a similar season as his brother did at the end of his ELC, I'd expect something around a 3 year, 18 million dollar deal.

They know he's likely to have much, much better numbers at 22-25 than he did at 19-21, he'll want to cash in big as a 25 year old.

That's my expectation as well. Don't expect it will be settled until the last moment either.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
He only finished with 47 percent on the dot but I remember him winning a couple of key face offs on the powerplay. Would be great if he adds this skillset to his game.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
While once upon a time I thought the Sens were strong in the faceoff circle it's turning out this yr that they are not, at least so far. Hopefully, they start adding some centres who are good in the faceoff circle in order to keep & hold possession much longer in all zones.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
While once upon a time I thought the Sens were strong in the faceoff circle it's turning out this yr that they are not, at least so far. Hopefully, they start adding some centres who are good in the faceoff circle in order to keep & hold possession much longer in all zones.

Norris is +50% for the past two games. It’s no secret this team is short centers. Paul’s been decent too, while White was 0/5... everything else is a stop gap.

Reactions: aragorn

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Norris is +50% for the past two games. It’s no secret this team is short centers. Paul’s been decent too, while White was 0/5... everything else is a stop gap.
I wouldn't mind seeing Paul at centre at some future point, he was pretty good on draws in junior. Tkachuk takes a lot of draws too on that line if the centre is pulled from the dot. Batherson needs to practise draws too for right side draws.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Brady was good on Chiclets. Love that they are calling Stützle "Jimmy". Makes no sense but it's hilarious for some reason.
My assumption was that the Jimmy nickname was a direct reference to this South Park clip. But maybe it is just completely random.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
My main concern about Brady is how he plays like a cannon ball which is a double edged sword. The dude is going to make opponents hesitate on the puck because they'll be scared of getting hit...but Brady is gonna end up injuring himself the way he falls over after hits sometimes. He looks goofy as hell after knocking these players down and dominating them, just don't hurt yourself Brady!
To compare to another sport, he reminds me of Brett Lawrie. He was also a bundle of energy and positivity, and he went all out all the time. He actually had too much energy! Hopefully Brady will manage to have a much longer career.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
He only finished with 47 percent on the dot but I remember him winning a couple of key face offs on the powerplay. Would be great if he adds this skillset to his game.

Hes been doubling his FO attempts each year.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
I'd like to see Brady get back to the basics of what makes him so good. Getting a little too cute and fancy with the puck sometimes. He's at his best when he plays a simple game

Sens9292

Oct 5, 2019
I'd like to see Brady get back to the basics of what makes him so good. Getting a little too cute and fancy with the puck sometimes. He's at his best when he plays a simple game

Trying too hard with what he has to work with, he’d be dynamite with equal talent

Reactions: Alfie11 and cudi

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I understand that Tkachuk and Norris are best friends but...

Tkachuk-Brown-Dadonov
Stutzle-Norris-Batherson
Formenton-Paul-Brown

For the love of children and puppies!

Reactions: Icelevel

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Am I the only one underwhelmed? No sizable gains in his skating, passing, hands, or shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad