Player Discussion Brad Marchand X- Return of the Rat

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Brad tearing into the hearts of leaf's fans :party:

Not sure where else to post this threat from the Leafs coach. They are unwilling to engage with Marchand, so are now threatening other players. Weasel coach from a loser franchise.
1699121818086.jpeg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Not sure where else to post this threat from the Leafs coach. They are unwilling to engage with Marchand, so are now threatening other players. Weasel coach from a loser franchise.
View attachment 762849
:madfire::madfire::madfire::madfire: Wow...poor for a coach to be saying this after a nothing play. Sorry your guy got hurt but really.

When do the Bs play this sorry team again?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I couldn't find the current active Marchand thread so if my fellow mods know where it is, please merge.

Good article on #63

Reactions: Ladyfan

MrKabukiman

Ne pas plonger!
Nov 12, 2007
Mass.
I’m unable to watch or listen to tonight’s game but I just caught a highlight of Marchands goal and they mentioned he had a “personal situation”. Can anyone elaborate?

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Needs another sit down with Bergy imho. He's not quite there on C material.

Maybe it's possible to be TOO passionate?

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Needs another sit down with Bergy imho. He's not quite there on C material.

Maybe it's possible to be TOO passionate?

I’m not worrried about that. Marchand and Bergeron have different personalities. You can’t and should not change that IMO.

That being said, I do see an issue being that he’s still trying to play in terms of finesse like he’s ten years younger. He has the ability to play a very smart, simple game and I wish he would do more of that rather than always trying to rag the puck, getting into tight spots, and turning it over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad